All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Cole will turn on MJF, not the other way around, I just have a feeling about it.

I wouldn't mind them becoming a small mini heel stable. Cole obviously isn't going to go over MJF anytime soon - would be good to see Cole have a run as TNT or International Champion.

Double turn would be good but can't see that happening.

Solid show. Was expecting the Punk beat down from Joe at the end. should lead to a series of good matches. FTR and BCG was awesome, has really set it up for Battle of the Belts. Good to see Scorpio Sky back. They really need to do something with Miro though, despite how strong his vignettes are, he needs a good solid feud with some one that can match his brutish style. The most logical choice would be Joe, with Joe working with Punk, not possible at the moment. Which really only leaves people like Brian Cage, Wardlow, Big Bill and the Dinosaur. Unless they bring in Drew McIntyre If Drew’s contract has expired?

FTR vs Bullet Club Gold was good, but it went far too long in my opinion, shorten that down to like 15 minutes and you're golden, still enjoyable nonetheless. Miro's promo was great as usual, Starks vs Hobbs was fun, Joe vs Punk was fine minus the ending, not a fan of punk going over.

Solid show. Was expecting the Punk beat down from Joe at the end. should lead to a series of good matches. FTR and BCG was awesome, has really set it up for Battle of the Belts. Good to see Scorpio Sky back. They really need to do something with Miro though, despite how strong his vignettes are, he needs a good solid feud with some one that can match his brutish style. The most logical choice would be Joe, with Joe working with Punk, not possible at the moment. Which really only leaves people like Brian Cage, Wardlow, Big Bill and the Dinosaur. Unless they bring in Drew McIntyre If Drew’s contract has expired?
McIntyre's contract expires next year, they won't be getting him anytime soon if at all.

except the 2/3 falls match is on Collision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish they'd give the Owen Hart cup more stakes, why not have the winner get an AEW Championship match at All Out? Would do a hell of a lot more to honour Owen's name than just winning a cup with no built in story.

Collison was absolutely fantastic, once again.

Loving the feel of the program.

Unfortunately, it's making me dislike Dynamite more than I'd hoped. Thought this past weeks episode was pretty poor. Completely over the Elite/BCC feud which isn't helping.

I like the fact the 2 shows have a different feel. The Elite/BCC feud should end with blood and guts. Where both teams/factions can start something new. Hopefully not with the Jas though.
When Danielson comes back would like to see the BCC start feuding amongst themselves. With the Elite possibly start a program against BCG?

As the FTR BCG should end after a 3 falls anywhere.

Thoughts on the upcoming stadium stampede mode on Fight Forever? Not that I have played fortnight before but have seen it looks very similar and could be a heap of fun that breaks up the sameness of wrestling games.

Haven't been watching any wrestling for a while but when I last was Daniel Garcia was in that big thing with Jericho and Danielson, all torn about whether he wanted to be a wrestler or a sports entertainer, and obviously stuck with Jericho and the sports entertainer clowns.
Anywho just on a few highlights and vids that have been popping up lately I've been seeing him with some embarrassing dancing/gyrating gimmick. Seriously, what's the go there? Please tell me this isn't legit just some drawn out, long term dig at WWE lol

Haven't been watching any wrestling for a while but when I last was Daniel Garcia was in that big thing with Jericho and Danielson, all torn about whether he wanted to be a wrestler or a sports entertainer, and obviously stuck with Jericho and the sports entertainer clowns.
Anywho just on a few highlights and vids that have been popping up lately I've been seeing him with some embarrassing dancing/gyrating gimmick. Seriously, what's the go there? Please tell me this isn't legit just some drawn out, long term dig at WWE lol

He’s still a sports entertainer in the JAS, but I think he must have watched a lot of Alex Wright matches from WCW lately.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back