All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hangman is cool af as a pissed off cowboy.
He was ruthless, made me feel sad for Jeff Jarrett factoring in the backstory he has with Owen.

Last edited:
Expected Dynamite to finish with Garcia as International champion, with the storyline being focused entirely on Ospreay spiralling and starting to question himself.

Got the complete opposite and the return of heel MJF! Didn't see that coming at all.

Cannot wait for Collison for the follow up now.
This was absolutely the right booking choice.

I love that MJF is elevating folks, and heading into the most exciting possible feud they have on their roster. Him and Ospreay could be for the AGES.

Added to Dynamite:
1720258407160.png
GRxiLR8WEAAt3cE

Did not expect to see Marko Stunt to ever show up again. Enjoyed his match with Jack Perry. A few good hope spots but also got his arse kicked. That face into the buckle spot was cool.

Hangman Page vs Jay White good main event, interesting that Jeff Jarrett showed up during the match (before Christian Cage interfered).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last half hour of Collison is highly recommended viewing. I'd been lamenting that the show had felt like an afterthought lately, but the main event was everything I used to love about my weekly Sunday night viewing.

Also, I'm certain Hangman actually pointed out to security the metal bases from the guard rail that ultimately split his head open 5 minutes later. Some pretty unfortunate foreshadowing. Might be worth a re-watch to confirm that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back