All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last half hour of Collison is highly recommended viewing. I'd been lamenting that the show had felt like an afterthought lately, but the main event was everything I used to love about my weekly Sunday night viewing.

Also, I'm certain Hangman actually pointed out to security the metal bases from the guard rail that ultimately split his head open 5 minutes later. Some pretty unfortunate foreshadowing. Might be worth a re-watch to confirm that.
Lol, I assumed he bladed. Looked fantastic.

Lol, I assumed he bladed. Looked fantastic.

If he did it would have been the most impressive gig in history haha.

That was an open wound immediately. Had to be from impact as opposed to cutting.

It also pooled quickly and violently and then ultimately stopped all in the space of 10 minutes, which in itself looked different.

If he did it would have been the most impressive gig in history haha.

That was an open wound immediately. Had to be from impact as opposed to cutting.

It also pooled quickly and violently and then ultimately stopped all in the space of 10 minutes, which in itself looked different.
Yeah, I thought we saw him gig at the hairline on TV, but it might have been him actually going "bloody hell, that hurt" and touching the place where he'd hit himself.

Haven't been a huge fan of Page since he won the title, but he's changed things up well, and his new theme is a banger.

More thoughts...

MJF vs Ospreay is 100% the way to go, if you're turning him heel - Ospreay is the only guy I think that MJF doesn't get more cheers even going full blown heel.

End of Dynamite was great. Made Mariah a star in one segment. She really didn't hold back, was great to watch. She knocked it out of the park. Been pretty tired of Toni Storm too, so a Maria world title run will be great.

Danielson and Swerve should be a fun match, and hopefully Danielson finally gets a (likely short) title run.

All In shaping up nicely.

Rampage Lineup:
GSLV7yqWYAA4GAH

Next week on Dynamite 250:
1720713947004.png 1720713964163.png

Not even 2000 people going to next weeks Dynamite atm. Wtf

Good TV doesn’t seem to help with ticket sales.

Saying the current setup is for 2000ish, but arena capacity is 18,000. Spose it's good? I wish they made a bigger deal of 250 as it's def worth celebrating.

Imagine the Summer Series shows at the eSports arena will show that a smaller venue will have far better energy from the crowd than the bigger venues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back