All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

“Get a taste!”. “This meal makes Daddy Magic’s nipples hard.” (I’m probably thinking of their other online show)
Meal and a match? Only had 1 episode back in May as far as I know.

Given the hardcore AEW fanbase has slagged off anyone close to Vince in the past claiming they are involved in the coverup I can't see how that would be a good move for AEW.

Rampage Lineup:
GT4Bcp4WkAAlkUj

Added to Collision:
1722548017633.png

Next week on Dynamite:
1722547931733.png 1722547915419.png

didn't expect the Danielson career stipulation to be up. regardless, it makes me think there's more of a chance now than previous of Darby winning the title at Grand Slam.
Surely he retires (full time) as AEW World Champ?

Then maybe work a deal out where he's booking Collision, and also wrestles a few times a year on PPV?

Given the hardcore AEW fanbase has slagged off anyone close to Vince in the past claiming they are involved in the coverup I can't see how that would be a good move for AEW.

Shane had already distanced himself, a long time before the allegations came out. I think with Shane’s experience it would be a good thing for AEW, as he may be able to steer them into more of a main stream audience. That’s assuming he comes into a back stage role. The biggest obstacle that he would have, would be the ego’s and manipulative nature of the Bucks and friends.

TOP 10's
Title matches at AEW PPV's (including pre-shows)

14 Matthew Jackson, Nicholas Jackson
13 Jon Moxley, MJF
12 Toni Storm

9 Orange Cassidy, Dax Harwood, Kenny Omega, Adam Page, Cash Wheeler.

Most Matches on Collision after 55 episodes.
27 Dax Harwood
24 Claudio Castagnoli
23 Cash Wheeler
21 Bryan Danielson
19 Daniel Garcia
19 Dante Martin
18 Brody King
17 Buddy Matthews
16 Malakai Black
15 Juice Robinson.

Most Wins on Collision after 55 episodes.
18 Claudio Castagnoli (1 draw)
18 Dax Harwood
16 Bryan Danielson (1 draw)
16 Cash Wheeler
14 Malakai Black
13 Brody King
12 Austin Gunn
11 Colten Gunn, Buddy Matthews
10 Daniel Garcia.

Most Losses on Collision after 55 episodes.
14 Dante Martin
11 Lee Moriarty
10 Darius Martin, Action Andretti

9 Dax Harwood, Daniel Garcia, Boulder, Lady Frost
8 Bronson
7 Komander, Bryan Keith.

Most Wins on Collision by a female after 55 episodes.

8 Willow Nightingale, Thunder Rosa, Kris Statlander
7 Toni Storm
6 Julia Hart
4 Skye Blue, Mariah May, Deonna Purrazzo, Hikaru Shida
3 Abadon.

Shane had already distanced himself, a long time before the allegations came out. I think with Shane’s experience it would be a good thing for AEW, as he may be able to steer them into more of a main stream audience. That’s assuming he comes into a back stage role. The biggest obstacle that he would have, would be the ego’s and manipulative nature of the Bucks and friends.
not to mention his own ego

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Britt Baker's storyline 1-2 week suspension + fine according Wrestling Observer is actually legit.

"Baker allegedly said something about MJF and Alicia Atout 2 weeks ago, Alicia heard it and told MJF and he ended up confronting Baker. This led to an investigation with HR talking to people the week after and I believe the disciplinary committee that did the investigation recommended that."

So then a title reign for “wrestling’s real final boss” Vacant?

Hope not. It worked for Sting and the tag titles, but not this IMO.

It's going to be a great match regardless, if he never wins the title that's not a bad thing.

Christian Cage still treating Killswitch badly, gifting his AEW Trios Title belt to Mother Wayne.

The Mistico/Hologram tag team looked good. Funny backstage seg with Top Flight and MxM.

Claudio now the No.1 Contender for Continental Title. Okada vs Claudio to happen in the future!

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back