All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rampage Lineup:
GWKSrkFWkAAb_JL

Last edited:
Interesting that MJF's Dynamite Diamond Ring getting stolen was a work, Garcia pawned it off to get tickets to London.

That poisonrana from PAC to Ospreay on the stage looked sick as well.

Good to see that Danielson is still going, he will retire full time when someone beats him for the AEW World Title.

New faction with Mox? Shane O Mac run possibly.
Maybe Marina Shafir is just added to the BCC?

The 2 PPVs being so close together really hurts their storytelling, having Forbidden Door next year allowing for a different type of build is a good idea.

It didn't allow for them to really flesh out the teased Danielson retirement because a match with Perry is just so random it didn't mean anything.

If you had longer before the next show, you can flesh that out in one of 2 ways - in kayfabe there are 2 compelling reasons for him to keep wrestling, and neither of them are Jack Perry...

You have Danielson tease the retirement and it's either

- ZSJ saying "are you really going to leave this series 1-1 not knowing whether you're still the best?"

Or

- McGuinness saying "you're not going anywhere champ, I've waited 15 long ****ing years for this you clamdigger."

I guess from a selfish point of view? Burn your meaningless rubbish like Danielson vs Perry now, it gives us a better chance of the McGuiness or ZSJ match happening in Brisbane.

I tend to think that if Danielson and ZSJ want their decider on neutral territory... I guess it doesn't need to be a place where they're equally disadvantaged, maybe you do it in a place where they both have an advantage ie. Danielson's home promotion where he's the champ vs ZSJ in TMDK's home country.

Also, I was a bit surprised that there was no mention of Brisbane, only cos I kind of thought that's why Fletcher was in the main event - so they could talk about being Australian and the upcoming ticket sales.

$439.80 AUD pp for meet & greet add on.
I think i'll actually pay that price to meet some of the AEW talent.
I've got some AEW trading cards that I'll love to get signed.

Before you do...

From the VIP Now site, your $440 gets you... a 15 minute window.

I was looking at the VIP packages, just to price them and to try and ensure the best seat properly, but I read somewhere that the VIP event is on the Friday night. I'm banking on their being a local show on the Friday, I'd much rather go to that.

Finally, there's now some clarification on Ticketek's website - it looks as though the VIP packages are on sale through ticketek tomorrow (you've apparently been able to buy them from VIP Now all week), and the general pre-sale is next Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was online for the VIP sale at 10am - there are 880 people ahead of me in the queue.

WTF? How are there 1000 people trying to buy VIP tickets?!
Probably scalping dogs

Nearly all the VIP seating is gone. It hasn't been clear whether that's all the seating in the bays closest to the ring - but if you go to the map and select A-reserve, it's the 2nd bay of seats.

That's a massive bummer. I would've bought a VIP package earlier in the week if they'd told us that you can't get in the front 8 rows without one.

Nearly all the VIP seating is gone. It hasn't been clear whether that's all the seating in the bays closest to the ring - but if you go to the map and select A-reserve, it's the 2nd bay of seats.

That's a massive bummer. I would've bought a VIP package earlier in the week if they'd told us that you can't get in the front 8 rows without one.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what VIP is there's more available now.

Too rich for my blood, I'll settle for the nosebleeds 😅

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back