All player heights, weights?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pivot

Team Captain
Suspended
Jun 2, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Does anyone know where I can find the complete list of player heights and weights from the draft camp? I have seen the top 10 for each but would like to know what height guys like Bower, Spangher, Carlile, Lucy, Cheetham, Ainger, etc are now. Cheers

Paddy Hicks said:
Does anyone know where I can find the complete list of player heights and weights from the draft camp? I have seen the top 10 for each but would like to know what height guys like Bower, Spangher, Carlile, Lucy, Cheetham, Ainger, etc are now. Cheers

I've got a bit of a list who would you like to know?

Paddy Hicks said:

Paul Bower: 192cm 87kg
Austin Lucy: 193cm 91kg
Matt Spangher: 193cm 84kg
Alipate Carlile: 191cm 99kg
Andrew Ainger: 194cm 83kg
Jonathan Cheetham: 193cm 87kg

• Banned
grub29 said:
I've got a bit of a list who would you like to know?

Hi mate. Thanks to all for there posts also.

I saw that Kennedy grew from 193cm - 195cm, Dowler 192cm - 195cm, Clark 197cm - 198cm, Ainger 194cm - 195cm, and Ryder 194cm - 196cm.

After that I haven't seen updates on Bower, Lucy, Spangher, Hughes, Carlile, Drum, Edwards, Cheetham.

I have heard that some of these guys like Edwards and Cheetham may have grown a couple of cm but can't find their updated heights and weights after the draft camp. Footydraft.com has their info before the draft camp but isn't updated. Anyone able to source these stats at all? I'm guessing they have grown a bit so would love to know. Cheers and thanks again all.

Jones: 178cm 85kg
Muston: 189cm 72kg
Douglas: 180cm 71kg
Looby: 186cm 90kg
Stanley: 186cm 88kg
Crook: 185cm 77kg
Mckinley: 185cm 81kg
Jackson: 189cm 80kg
Drum: 190cm 83kg

Im pretty sure that most of these are post draft camp...

Are the KPP like Cheetham, Ainger, Edwards, Carlile any taller/bigger?

They were originally listed as:
Cheetham - 192cm
Ainger - 194cm
Edwards - 191cm
Carlile - 191cm

Surely they have all grown a bit. Cheers all.

does tim looby live in shepparden? left arm opening bowler? i think he was the one who knocked out all three stumps wen we played him in a national school carnival.. claim to fame :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roaderboys06 said:
yeh he is from shepparton plays cricket for old students i hit him for 3 sixes in a over once

jeez.. i couldnt see the bloody thing (im no matthew hayden though!!).. wats ben kelly like as a footy player? he thinks/told everyone he was pretty special

"quality" havent seen him play in a while though since he moved onto shepparton from congupna a few years ago, reads play well good hands big body to.

roaderboys06 said:
hey are you still playing in the national canival this year or are you to old

haha nah man.. came into the carnival from adelaide school with big wraps and delivered... batting ave of 1.1 and got hit for 28 off my 2 overs for the carnival.. jed from shep (ugly kid bowls leggies) spanked me all over the cow paddock... had a ball though.. which school u at?

um im tim looby little brother we play at different clubs im at notre (Shepparton) playing in my first carnival. yeh jed hes a gun

roaderboys06 said:
um im tim looby little brother we play at different clubs im at notre (Shepparton) playing in my first carnival. yeh jed hes a gun

goodluck mate.. u wont have any trouble with the adelaide team.. they are the worst team ive ever seen.

Heres the top 10 (or 12 for height) from afl.com.au of the draft camp.

Height
Max Bailey (West Perth) - 205.8cm
Robert Warnock (Sandringham) - 204.5cm
Angus Graham (Calder Cannons) - 200.3cm
Andrew Banjamin (Geelong Falcons) - 200.0cm
James Wall (Calder Cannons) - 198.5cm
Trent West (Gippsland Power) - 198.2cm
Mitchell Clark (East Fremantle) - 198.1cm
Patrick Ryder (East Fremantle) - 195.7cm
Andrew Ainger (Oakleigh Chargers) - 195.7cm
Wayde Mills (Southport) - 195.1cm
Josh Kennedy (East Fremantle) - 195.1cm
Michael West (Redlands) - 195.1cm

Mass
Jesse White (Southport) - 98.5kg
Max Bailey (West Perth) - 93.0kg
Alipate Carlile (Murray Bushrangers) - 92.9kg
Angus Graham (Calder Cannons) - 92.6kg
Josh Kennedy (East Fremantle) - 92.3kg
Mitchell Clark (East Fremantle) - 91.3kg
Trent West (Gippsland Power) - 89.8kg
Austin Lucy (Suncoast Lions) - 89.7kg
Daniel Stanley (Geelong Falcons) - 89.5kg
Tim Looby (Murray Bushrangers) - 88.8kg

Does anyone know much about Jesse White? 98.5kg sounds like a fair lump of a lad. Is he a chance of getting picked up?

Remove this Banner Ad

All player heights, weights?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back