All things Chris Dawes - 2014 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Its much the same with my missus and me... I'm 3 years older than her yet she is much more mature than me

Weird, isn't it? I'm 10 years older than her and she's much more mature than I am as well.

Kicking at goal from 35m out on most angles is tenuous yet from around 50m out he is a lot surer & steadier - as is my observation at least.

Why? Because he kicks through the footy from 50 out but around 35 out he tries to 3/4 kick and steer it through.

Kick through the footy Dawesy.

I've been a Dawes fan but he needs to step it up this weekend. A few crunching tackles isn't going to cut it.

We need marks and we need goals Dawesy.

I don't think we should expect Dawes to kick bags. He's never been that type of player. He was drafted to help Clark. That never happened. His next role is to support Hogan, which is yet to happen. Until then, I'm happy for him to give a contest and some leadership but don't expect many goals.

To be fair I dont think many of us with half a brain think he needs to kick bags of goals, what he does need to do is work hard and provide the link between the arcs
Im happy for him to go goalless if he takes 12 marks and sets up a couple further down the field

Remove this Banner Ad

All things Chris Dawes - 2014 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back