All things Politics

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geezuz, you are spouting so much shite. I'm guessing you are young and naive and do not have much life experience.
I don't want to say much about your post because it's not worth it. It speaks for itself. It's false. Your extreme views should not be welcome here. Very sad indeed.

Geezuz, you are spouting so much shite. I'm guessing you are young and naive and do not have much life experience.
I don't want to say much about your post because it's not worth it. It speaks for itself. It's false. Your extreme views should not be welcome here. Very sad indeed.
Agree or disagree, who cares, but one should never suppress views, bit of a slippery path, you would have to agree

Agree or disagree, who cares, but one should never suppress views, bit of a slippery path, you would have to agree

He's an extremist, mate. Read his previous posts. In my view, he should be banned. Disgusting.

IDF damages Australian war graves from the first world war.

The Arabs note that the Australian government is too gutless to raise the issue. Too scared to offend. Too nervous that big brother will cut us off...

Maybe the politicians will take a drive down from Jerusalem to pay homeage to the ANZACs on their next free trip to Israel. I hope that I dont hear some politician dish up some shit about ANZACs and the debt we owe to them before the game next year.

There's talk of compensation. Keep your fcukn money.....

Antz... the last time that I saw you in this thread, you were leaving with your tail between your ass. Has Zevie asked for your return? He's scraping the barrel isnt he...

Dude, banning peoples views is extremist by definition, its thought police stuff. All good, thats your view, and im happy that you can express it... geez we are a lucky country

ironically, the fascists are in charge in israel and evidently they're one of our best mates. Antz must be responsible for drafting the new anti-semitism legislation....

Read what you bolded and then read the article.

You've bolded a rare bit of plausibility from iltp.

As the BBC reports....

A strike has been called in Ramallah and across the West Bank.
Shops are closed and a protest march being held which could be an awkward moment for the Palestinian Authority in Ramallah.
The most recent opinion poll showed that Ismael Haniyeh was considerably more popular than the elderly Palestinian President, Mahmud Abbas.

It seems that even after the death of their leader, palestinians still dont love the israelis. Why can australians like dutton and albo love the israels, and the palestinians not understand the advantages of such love? The only course of action for the israelis is the continued elimination of palestinians

I
As the BBC reports....

A strike has been called in Ramallah and across the West Bank.
Shops are closed and a protest march being held which could be an awkward moment for the Palestinian Authority in Ramallah.
The most recent opinion poll showed that Ismael Haniyeh was considerably more popular than the elderly Palestinian President, Mahmud Abbas.

It seems that even after the death of their leader, palestinians still dont love the israelis. Why can australians like dutton and albo love the israels, and the palestinians not understand the advantages of such love? The only course of action for the israelis is the continued elimination of palestinians

I'm more suggesting that if you don't want a ceasefire, it will be very good for Israel if they've taken out a Hamas leader more likely to agree to the US ceasefire plan. It's in the interests of their goals for it to be Hamas who says no.

The whole thing is ****ed.

We've got Israeli ministers advocating "voluntary" emigration, as the army makes Gaza as unlivable as possible and being open about negotiating with other countries to take these "volunteers". Pretty clear that members of the government are speaking openly about ethnic cleansing and aren't being censured.

Meanwhile, members of the government are also arguing that it's OK to rape prisoners with batons.

I

I'm more suggesting that if you don't want a ceasefire, it will be very good for Israel if they've taken out a Hamas leader more likely to agree to the US ceasefire plan. It's in the interests of their goals for it to be Hamas who says no.

The whole thing is ****ed.

We've got Israeli ministers advocating "voluntary" emigration, as the army makes Gaza as unlivable as possible and being open about negotiating with other countries to take these "volunteers". Pretty clear that members of the government are speaking openly about ethnic cleansing and aren't being censured.

Meanwhile, members of the government are also arguing that it's OK to rape prisoners with batons.

i knew what you were saying. I was adding my take to it.

I think the reason that the israelis want to move the palestinians out of gaza and the west bank is that the palestinians dont love the israelis. It's not hard to do. As I said, many of the world's leaders love israel. Why cant the Palestinians?

As for the raping of prisoners with batons, i'm sure the israelis wouldnt do it if the prisoners loved israel....or at least they would do it with care and compassion. I think all reasonable people would expect that of an israeli.

Thank god or should i say yahweh, that Australia has got friends like israel

I'm not sure if you can see this link, but I was shocked when i saw that the israeli gov't is begging to feed their soldiers on the front. Obviously the US isnt providing enough in funding. I must admit that I shed a tear at the thought of Zevie going without his favourite falafel...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lovely to see Officeworks' employee engaging in religious discrimination.

Maj. Gen. Giora Eiland telling Israeli media, “Creating a severe humanitarian crisis in Gaza is a necessary means to achieve the goal. Gaza will become a place where no human being can exist.”

Now all the israelis need to do now is "convince" the palestinians to "voluntarily" move out of the middle east...

Lovely to see Officeworks' employee engaging in religious discrimination.

worry about how you treat non-jewish people in your own country and the areas that you control by military force.....we can take care of things here in australia.

as jesus once said and I paraphrase, let he who is without sin cast the first stone....

That staged incident that zevie mentioned earlier was a major part of the 2pm news on sports radio over here. Evidently, officeworks offered the guy in the beanie $100 but he's still going to make an application to the human rights commission.

Maybe the israelis have an equivalent commission over there and the remaining palestinians can lodge complaints against the israelis for unjustifiably murdering 30 of their extended families. $100 voucher from bibi?

Have you seen Mel's Passion of the Christ - awful turgid film, excpet in one scene where Mel drops into the younger likeable laddish Mel and we discover that Jesus invented tables and chairs, so he was an inventor more than your everyday carpenter.

I've seen and heard some of his reality videos...seems like a quality person. Just like I imagine Markfs to be in real life.

Here the guy in the beanie mentioned above, videos the officeworks employee who has refused him service. Laws are different in different states, but there are limitations on whether a person can secretly videotape a conversation - although there are qualifications resulting on whether the person is taping a conservation that they are involved in.

However, that being said, I'm not sure that individual can take the video to the media and expose to the public without the other person's consent.

Laws in Israel might be different, but ignorance of the law is no defence.

I would definitely take this issue to a lawyer, if I was the officeworks employee, and see if I could get the beanie sanctioned.

I've seen and heard some of his reality videos...seems like a quality person. Just like I imagine Markfs to be in real life.
Seth Rogen said it well. The only surprising thing about Gibson using the term "oven dodger" is that it acknowledges the holocaust happened.

Less than one week after Netanhayu's visit to Washington, the Netahanyu government has gone on a rampage.

In what was simultaneously a calculated provocation and an act of extreme recklessness, Israel assassinated Ismail Haniyeh, the leader of Hamas’s political wing, in Iran’s capital early Wednesday morning.

Haniyeh, who was in Tehran to attend the inauguration of Iran’s new president, was killed along with his bodyguard when a guided missile, said by Iranian authorities to have been launched from outside the country, hit the compound where he was staying.

Only hours before this brazen act of criminality, Israeli drones demolished a five-story building in a heavily populated area of Beirut. Described by the Israeli government as “targeted,” the drone strike killed five and injured scores of other residents of the apartment block. The five fatalities included Fuad Shukr, said to be the right-hand man of Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah, and two children aged 10 and 6.

The Gaza-born 62 year-old Haniyeh was Hamas’s chief negotiator in the protracted, on-again off-again Gaza war peace negotiations.

The reality is the negotiations have been a Biden-Harris administration-orchestrated sham. Israel, with the full support of the US, Canada and the European imperialist powers, has used them as a smokescreen for its continuing prosecution, through mass murder, ethnic cleansing and the destruction of civilian infrastructure, of a “final solution” to the Palestinian question.

The Israeli strike was aimed at humiliating Iran, destabilizing its leadership, undermining confidence in its security forces and, last but not least, forcing it to respond, providing Israel with a pretext for still more aggression. Just hours before his death Haniyeh had met with Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei.
For an Israeli government that is pursuing genocide and is responsible—according to The Lancet, one of the world’s leading medical journals—for 186,000 deaths during the Gaza War, there are truly no limits. Still, the execution of Haniyeh, who for the last seven years had headed Hamas’s Politburo and prior to that led the civil administration in Gaza, represents a new level of lawlessness and brutality in international relations. By way of comparison, Israel’s murder by missile strike of the head of Hamas’s political wing would be akin to Russia using a drone to kill Ukrainian President Zelensky when he was visiting Washington or Berlin.

Finally, it is clear that the current Israeli rampage, launched barely a week after Netahanyu visited Washington DC, was given the green light by Harris and Biden - who both met with Netahanyu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad