All things ROK (We don't need multiple threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

???
Reason.:confused:

Sorry, but blue boys didn't show his duty of care to this thread......under the "let dead threads sleep" ruling.

He must be made an example of.

Lets look at the points:
  • Bumping a dead thread without attempting to revive it - 2 points
  • Giving false hope that there may be some news on ROK - 1 point
  • Allowing post whores to needlessly add to their post counts and also continue to bump the dead thread, adding to points one and two - 5 points
  • Total = 8 activation points.:(
I'm thinking around 8 weeks......could come down to 6 with an early plea.:thumbsu:

little harsh Bluebear.... just seeing if there was any news and been working all afternoon so haven't had time to post back

I just love seeing your negative reaction to all this O'Keefe in the navy blue talk, haven't see you post something positive about it at all. I think you need believe that ROK is coming and keep a positive outlook about it and then it will definitely happen, I guarantee it;):thumbsu:

And by the way, seeing as ROK has a Sydney connection, I've contacted Adam Goodes's man and got off all the charges so I'm a free man:D:D

I just love seeing your negative reaction to all this O'Keefe in the navy blue talk, haven't see you post something positive about it at all. I think you need believe that ROK is coming and keep a positive outlook about it and then it will definitely happen, I guarantee it;):thumbsu:
Just having soem fun bb, nothing in it.:D

Glad you got off with a reprimand.;)

As for my negative attitude to ROK........I think the guy is a gun, and last week was thinking I'd be happy to swap pick 6 for 12 and ROK, so not sure what negatives you mean.

I just think there is SFA chance of him slipping past the Dees, WCE, Port and Dons and landing in our lap for free in the PSD.

He will re-sign with the Swans simply because he can't be sure one of the other interstate clubs won't take him.....or worse.......he could end up a Dee or a Don :eek:

I know where I'd stay.;)

Just having soem fun bb, nothing in it.:D

Glad you got off with a reprimand.;)

As for my negative attitude to ROK........I think the guy is a gun, and last week was thinking I'd be happy to swap pick 6 for 12 and ROK, so not sure what negatives you mean.

I just think there is SFA chance of him slipping past the Dees, WCE, Port and Dons and landing in our lap for free in the PSD.

He will re-sign with the Swans simply because he can't be sure one of the other interstate clubs won't take him.....or worse.......he could end up a Dee or a Don :eek:

I know where I'd stay.;)

...its all good Bluebear

blue%20bear.JPG

Bear, with all due respect, I'm starting to notice a recurring pattern of 'expect nothing and never be disappointed' sentiment in your opinion.

Just being a realist:
They believe he will re-sign with Sydney, although Essendon is expected to meet O'Keefe soon.

The Blues denied they had offered O'Keefe a $500,000 a year deal, and said they never considered offering selection six in the national draft.

O'Keefe's manager, Tom Petroro, said yesterday that Essendon would seem his only other realistic destination other than Sydney.

Someone wise once said
If he wants to play for a club other than Sydney next year, he goes to the first one to take him.

We will not get him.

So why would Essendon pass on him?

We won't get him.;)

Essendon's youth policy?

That was quick. I thought Knights was appointed because he believed that current list was in good order and not that far away from a flag.

I think you could be surprised.
....and surprised you must be.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest though, would any of his swans teammates want him back at the club ?

I reckon he's almost made a rod up his backside, and he probably won't have any choice but to go to into the PSD where he'll get snapped up by Essendon.
it's a very awkward situation now for ROK.

I have it on good authority, that ROK is very much still in our sights. ;)

There has been a 3 card trick here. Very clever by the club. Think this through for a moment.

1. We tell ROK we definately want him and will design our TPP etc to ensure that we are the only ones who could get him.

2. We then come out and say we are going for kids and we doubt that we could snare him in the PSD. Sydney relax a bit because the options are now limited a bit more. Essendon make their play today or tomorrow, believing if they can convince him to go to Windy Hill, they would make enough room to accommodate him. They then juggle their contracts around in the belief that ROK is theirs.

3. ROK waits till the last minute knowing that Sydney are still sweating on re-signing him and the Bummers have maybe made 500K available but can't go much further. He then puts 1M on his head for the first year and blows everybody out of the water. Guess where he ends up?
Don't be surprised to know that Swannie/Sticky are cooking up a cunning plan.

ROK of course may be spooked by the uncertainty and just go back to the city of the shirt-lifters, but if he is really determined to get to Carlton, he will be party to the ruse! Watch this Space... :cool:

I have it on good authority, that ROK is very much still in our sights. ;)

There has been a 3 card trick here. Very clever by the club. Think this through for a moment.

1. We tell ROK we definately want him and will design our TPP etc to ensure that we are the only ones who could get him.

2. We then come out and say we are going for kids and we doubt that we could snare him in the PSD. Sydney relax a bit because the options are now limited a bit more. Essendon make their play today or tomorrow, believing if they can convince him to go to Windy Hill, they would make enough room to accommodate him. They then juggle their contracts around in the belief that ROK is theirs.

3. ROK waits till the last minute knowing that Sydney are still sweating on re-signing him and the Bummers have maybe made 500K available but can't go much further. He then puts 1M on his head for the first year and blows everybody out of the water. Guess where he ends up?
Don't be surprised to know that Swannie/Sticky are cooking up a cunning plan.

ROK of course may be spooked by the uncertainty and just go back to the city of the shirt-lifters, but if he is really determined to get to Carlton, he will be party to the ruse! Watch this Space... :cool:
baldrick.jpg

I did see this bloke at CFC during the week.......so you might just have something their BB.:thumbsu:

I too have it on good authority that Carlton very much have O'Keefe on the radar. A good friend of mine whose companies sponsors Carlton contacted his mate within Carlton and asked him about O'Keefe and he said that Carlton are very much trying to go after O'Keefe.

So maybe swannie is sending out a bit of a smoke screen.....

Warning: This is just what I heard from a friend so may not actually have happened, so don't shoot me down as I hate as much as anyone the crap that some people claim is true on BF. But I thought that I may as well post it as it could be very interesting if true.

O'Keefe was spotted at Princes Park yesterday, by a friend of mine on his way to uni. He saw him pull up in a taxi next to him and he then followed it to Princes Park.

This may not be true and I don't expect people to believe it cause I don't, but if it is true it may prove that it is just a smoke screen that the club is not interested in O'Keefe.

Thought I would just let everyone know...

Remove this Banner Ad

All things ROK (We don't need multiple threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back