Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking for 2 tickets (me and my son - would be his first GF).
Close to cost price.
E-Mail: magius29@yahoo.com or 0413162664

Cheers.

(And to those Pie fans lucky enough to be going to the GF have a great time, should be a great game, they can do it !!) :thumbsu:

I haven't tried to contact any of these people, but here's a link of the AFL on-sellers for 2011. I presume they've pre-paid for a bunch of tickets and I've heard that some of them are getting a bit desperate and dropping prices?
The list doesn't have contact numbers, just company names and maybe a contact persons name, but I spose it could be a start for the desperate?

http://mm.afl.com.au/portals/0/2011/finals/2011_afl_gf_ticket_returns_220911.pdf

Still in need for 1 ticket, close to face value. Please PM me if you are willing to sell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one concession standing M11 (southern stand) sell at face value, PM or text please at 0424506595, im busy until around 5;30pm afterwards im in CBD or port melbourne. cheers.

---------

tixs gone, hope all you guys get a ticket, go pies!!!!

Anyone who was a Priority 2 member in the ballot, stay tuned to your radio, TV and internet tonight through to tomorrow morning.

Demtriou said this arvo that if the ticket packages from the AFL and some of the clubs aren't sold soon, they will offer them to competing club members at the General Admission price.

I can't find any confirmation on when these tickets will go on sale, or if they even will, but there is still a chance for P2 members who missed out, and maybe even some P3.

Will you pay face value for 2 premium? I might have 2 coming available due to Qantas strike.

Sorry I didn't reply dunno, didn't even see it :eek:.

No probs if you've already sold them and can only pay $300 a piece. (Not sure what type of tickets you have)

Good Luck and thanks for the offer.

(0413162664)

Hey guys. I stuffed up my last post. I have two premium tickets: N13 Row K.
And also two Grand Final breakfast tickets (Etihad Stadium)

Payed 1400 for each, and am selling them due to family commitments :(
Not looking to make money as Im losing money here, so need to sell ASAP for around $700 a ticket (including GF breakfast tickets)

Tickets are on level 2 on the wing.

Think thats a decent offer :p

email me or sms me for more details 0432 644 060 cheers

If I were you, i'd get of ya arse, drive to Melb early, and try and sell them for whatever u can get. Will probably be 500 each tops, but better to sell them to someone than leave two empty seats which is what will happen, u must be a complete duetshe bag to expect someone would go all the way out to Warnambool, and get overpriced tickets...

You'd be very lucky to get $700 if you were in Melbourne. I am lost for words at your stupidity. You make me angry.

Hey all.

Basically i have 2 standing tickets. I may be getting seating tommorow from my dad if that happens (i find out at around 11am) i will be selling my tickets. PM your mobile number and i will contact people to see who is still intrested. I will meet whoever at the G (ill be there from 10.30). I dont want to be stuck with tickets on the day!!!

Let me know. PM for price (which is what i paid for them which was above cost but cheap)

Ill explain more to people in a PM

Cheers and go pies!!!

If I were you, i'd get of ya arse, drive to Melb early, and try and sell them for whatever u can get. Will probably be 500 each tops, but better to sell them to someone than leave two empty seats which is what will happen, u must be a complete duetshe bag to expect someone would go all the way out to Warnambool, and get overpriced tickets...

You'd be very lucky to get $700 if you were in Melbourne. I am lost for words at your stupidity. You make me angry.

Completely agree with you, that guy needs to be red carded... Buys tickets to scalp them at such a bloody rip off price... This is bs, I still havn't got tickets because idiots are still trying to sell at 500+.. What a bloody joke. It's so bloody frustrating..

Completely agree with you, that guy needs to be red carded... Buys tickets to scalp them at such a bloody rip off price... This is bs, I still havn't got tickets because idiots are still trying to sell at 500+.. What a bloody joke. It's so bloody frustrating..

Yesterday the going rate was over $700 a good man sold me a ticket for a lot cheaper than that. At the start of the week it was a lot higher, I know someone who than got what was than a cheap ticket at around $650. Now $700 is way over the odds. Bloody insulting to expect someone to go all the way to Warnambool too. :thumbsdown:

Ive been searching on bigfooty all week. Start of the week $1000 per seat. Slowly during the week its going to $600. Standing has been around $500-$300. They are starting to shit there pants. If it was a hot nice day they would have been snapped up. With this weather people are having 2nd thoughts!!

IMO prices atm are

$600 for seating
$300 for standing

I wouldnt pay over that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back