Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

If I were you, i'd get of ya arse, drive to Melb early, and try and sell them for whatever u can get. Will probably be 500 each tops, but better to sell them to someone than leave two empty seats which is what will happen, u must be a complete duetshe bag to expect someone would go all the way out to Warnambool, and get overpriced tickets...

You'd be very lucky to get $700 if you were in Melbourne. I am lost for words at your stupidity. You make me angry.

Hope the ******** gets stuck with 'em :thumbsu:

Good to see you got a ticket champ, I'll give you a call tomorrow. I'm going to the Cricketer's Arms for pre drinks if you are around.

Gotta keep trying for the young fella. :)

Looking for 2 tickets (me and my son - would be his first GF).
Can't pay much more than cost price and young fella too short for standing room.

Cheers.

(And to those Pie fans lucky enough to be going to the GF have a great time, should be a great game, they'll do it !!)

P.S. Won't be driving to Warrnambool either.:D

I just need one - prepared to pay more than cost price (say double) but prefer not to get royally gouged. For any potential magpie vendors with a superstitious side - the only GFs I have been to are the 90 GF and both GFs last year. There's a theme there! Peter 0434 604 193

Anyone selling Grand Final ticket??????

I know that the grand final is less than 20 hours away but you never know.....
Is anybody selling one for not to much more than the original price I don't care where the seats are, but I'm not forking out $1000+ for a ticket.

If you live near Melbourne or Geelong i would be able to pick it up off you. This is really my last hope and i know i have next to no chance of anyone still selling but please if you do please reply.

I just need one - prepared to pay more than cost price (say double) but prefer not to get royally gouged. For any potential magpie vendors with a superstitious side - the only GFs I have been to are the 90 GF and both GFs last year. There's a theme there! Peter 0434 604 193

For the love of God, someone sell this guy a ticket!!!!!! :D

Edit: I would if I had one, btw.. Goodluck mate!

my mum and i have been to 2 gfs together, 1990 & the 2010 replay...I have a ticket and she doesn't, you don't be responsible for us losing do you? ;) if anyone has 2 tickets please PM me or email me at ashlee.23@hotmail.com my parents are coming from northern vic so I need to know by tomorrow morning 12 at the latest.
Enjoy the game guys! GO PIES!!

Hey guys, the old man has a flight arriving from China tomorrow afternoon at 12.30. Anyone who has flown international knows delays can often occur and there is a higher chance considering the weather tomorrow. Watch this thread as I'll post on it the minute I gather any news from the relatives heading to the airport to pick him.

The ticket will be sold at cost price and will not be used to make profit from. Watch this space come tomorrow afternoon in the 12.30-1pm range.

Anyone know the latest on the AFL trying to offload all of these corporate package tickets to Club members. Any official announcement made as yet ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One last hurrah.

Looking for 2 tickets (me and my son - would be his first GF).
Can't pay much more than cost price and young fella too short for standing room.

Cheers.

(And to those Pie fans lucky enough to be going to the GF have a great time, should be a great game, they'll do it !!)

For those wanting tickets, ring around the clubs or corporates, I needed an extra seat for my grand-daughter (7 and loves the pies) and a friend got one for me that included lunch. $300. Don't know from whom she got it from but I know she was going to do a ring around the clubs, so maybe it was one of them.

anyone with either 1 or 2 tickets for sale (if you have 2 tickets, one is for a child so can do either child or full for this). desperate to go (and would love to take my son). Happy to pay $250 per ticket if anyone has one. Can collect before game with cash.
Havent been to a losing game in 2 years and have been to over 25 games in that time. (just passing on my omen as well!)
text me on 0403 498 485 if you have any in this range

Hi all still after 1 seated ticket will only pay face value.

To all going cheer those mighty Pies on.

Waiting for someone from the forum to pick up the ticket. If not picked up, will post again

I am yet to get a golden ticket. Hopes fading but pls PM or call if one is going. Happt to pay overs. Floreat Pica.

Hi all, I think I will have two tickets available. As restricted MCC, I think I will buy those meaning I will have two tickts in Q51 available. I will know for sure by 11.45, but if anybody has any offers for either 1 or both of the Q51 tickets, PM me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back