Rumour Collingwood Rumour Thread 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Where did he have his AFL preseason?
What X factor did Hustwaite and Tardew have?
He hasn’t but he did a VFL pre-season. Would have some distance to reach AFL standards.

Hustwaite and Tardew both consistently put in strong performances. They demonstrated x-factor in their own way. Admittedly less than Farrant.

Hustwaite was named in our best 10 times last season - only behind Bianco - yet couldn’t secure a list spot. Yes, he is a different position but you’ve got to be performing a high level, more so than what Farrant is now. More goals, play on senior AFL bodies for a start.

He hasn’t but he did a VFL pre-season. Would have some distance to reach AFL standards.

Hustwaite and Tardew both consistently put in strong performances. They demonstrated x-factor in their own way. Admittedly less than Farrant.

Hustwaite was named in our best 10 times last season - only behind Bianco - yet couldn’t secure a list spot. Yes, he is a different position but you’ve got to be performing a high level, more so than what Farrant is now. More goals, play on senior AFL bodies for a start.
Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

You'll be fine, just don't mention Lobb
Whilst on the Lobb topic 😝…..
I watched him closely against us & thought he was putrid ? , but then thought
was he putrid putrid ? or just putrid ?, but then thought was he putrid because Howe made
him look putrid ?or was he just putrid because he is putrid ?…..
Conclusion, he won’t play on Howe when he plays with us next year ! So hopefully he,s not Putrid 😃
*Sorry to the anti Lobbers …

was he putrid putrid ? or just putrid ?, but then thought was he putrid because Howe made
Conclusion, he won’t play on Howe when he plays with us next year ! So hopefully he,s not Putrid 😃
I love your assessment. He wasn't the best but I think he provides a better contest than Cox up forward, whether that's enough, who knows

Apology accepted on behalf of the Anti-Lobb Lobby.

Where did he have his AFL preseason?
What X factor did Hustwaite and Tardew have?
You are querying X Factor of some mid-season pick ups while being the president of Fin Macrae's fan club 😂

You are querying X Factor of some mid-season pick ups while being the president of Fin Macrae's fan club 😂
I think you should go back and read the other comments from other posters on this issue.
As for Finn I have no idea what the connection is particularly as both Tardew and Hustwaite didn’t make our list. So to that extent the Club rates him higher than both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Presumably he’s going to the catery because he heard the arancini balls were tasty, not to mention those little spring rolls they do.

He comes to us well fed and ready to play…

a) who tf is this guy

b) why tf would we gaf what he’s tweeting
Seems to be a North-supporting troll from tweets I've seen.

The amount of rubbish on Twitter these days, typically uninformed, partisan and peurile posting, really detracts from what is at times a very useful platform.

Seems to be a North-supporting troll from tweets I've seen.

The amount of rubbish on Twitter these days, typically uninformed, partisan and peurile posting, really detracts from what is at times a very useful platform.
Like, this is the kind of shitty tweet from a random I’d be expecting to see from Dave, not from a mod.

I love your assessment. He wasn't the best but I think he provides a better contest than Cox up forward, whether that's enough, who knows

he might but he is a massive spend we don't need.

Mihocek, McStay, Krueger, Smit, Steene and Cox.

Granted a couple are still projects (I don't see Begg there next year) but do we really need to spend 700k+ on a guy who would in the bottom 6 in the team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back