Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi,
I still have two premium tickets for sale, both on Level 1, Gate 4, Section M7. Good seats! Willing to negotiate. Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me at superstevie1983@gmail.com

Cheers

If you need tickets - hang on a bit as the scalpers (see above) will start getting nervous soon as they cant get the high prices that they want!

If you are wanting tickets to the GF, DO NOT pay over inflated prices for ordinary seats from this point onward. Scalpers are asking WAY to much for seats as ticketing agencies still have tickets available which they cannot get rid of. As those agencies bring down prices for corporate packages, some scaplers will have to settle for a lot less than their ridiculous asking prices for a very ordinary seat.

Don't feed the scalping problem by paying ridiculous prices. Hold off and you won't get RIPPED OFF by a scalper.

Remember scalpers are also selling a product and they need to justify the cost of their ticket. The face value of a ticket is $170. Paying up to $1k for a seat is ludacris when ticketing agencies cannot palm off corporate seating this year for around the same price.

If you are a passionate Pies supporter go along to Gosh's Paddock and watch with other passionate supporters. Don't feed this problem. Lets see a disappointing 80k or so at the G tomorrow and force the AFL to make the right changes.

i was resigned to watching it on the box at home this year (after going to both GFs last year) have to hate my Silver AFL membership at this stage of the year.

Got a phone call from my mate asking if i wanted to go at cost price (apparently a family member from the bush isnt making the trek down) fn stoked!!! Bring it on!!

The market is awash with cheap corporate seats. The neutrals who were going are saying the weather is too bad and pulling the pin.

Also the Qantas strike has put a lot of interstate travellers off.

I have been offered $1250 corporate deats for $650 each and getting cheaper by minute.

If you want to spend $650 don't buy from scalper get a cheap corporate ticket with lunch, drinks and entertainment thrown in!!

Exactly. If anyone needs to sell a minumum of two tickets for whatever reason. PM me to discuss prices.

Ok, just chancing my arm here.
Looking for 2 tickets (me and my son).
Not willing to pay silly amount.
E-Mail: magius29@yahoo.com

Cheers.

(And to those Pie fans going to the GF have a great time, should be a great game, they can do it !!) :thumbsu:

Will you pay face value for 2 premium? I might have 2 coming available due to Qantas strike.

aflife, most members I have spoken to have never been checked in their 10+ years of membership. Yes there is a risk, but it's not like MCC where the ID checkers are quite present.

I bought an AFL member ticket last year, and was fully shi^^ing my dacks the whole morning, but it was fine. Tips I got were

- Go in with a huge group when it's busy
- Don't take a bag in as one less reason for them to stop you.
- Look carefully before you go in for people with clipboards. If they are there, go to another gate.
- Don't go galavanting around too much. The more you are walking around, getting passouts, more opportunities to get busted.

Dont pay $650 for a ticket. Way cheaper around with this weather predicted. All the neutrals will sell.

Anyone been in afl reserves. My mate is sick and said i could have his ticket. what do you to about the clipboard people. Will i get done?!

hi all, sorry to hijack this thread.

would love to get 2 tickets for my mate and his brother who has gone through some really messed up personal issues in the last fortnight. anyone who can get any cost price or close to cost price let me know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for a ticket for a mate who missed in the ballot. Hes willing to pay up to $400 for a ticket including standing. Please email maxandcharlie at gmail.com

I'm looking for 2 or 4 tickets for my sister and her family. They're AFL members have have missed out on all 3 grand finals.

ETA - they're all pies supporters by the way

Hi,

Have on ticket, sitting on Level 1, in inner sanctum (that is the bay where all the players who are not playing sit, as well as the families of those who are sit)

This ticket will be available for the next 3 hours, so if you have an offer, please PM me...

I have 2 premium fully catered (Centre square) tickets 2nd level on the wing. PM if interested
Good luck getting rid of them, they'll be throwing them out for free at the current rate of sales.:eek:

Guys I have 2 tickets available Level 4 Row L including 2 Grand Final breakfast tickets. Paid $1450 for each ticket. But due to a family emergency unable to attend

negotiable. please call 0432 644 060.

will go down to 600 if needed

gutted i can't attend

I just found some tickets advertised for sale online, and they texted me a price of $750 per ticket! I feel like ringing the AFL to dob them in. If we all did this, it would actually put an end to scalping, and stop people buying the tickets for the purposes of making money out of desperate fans.

Guys I have 2 tickets available Level 4 Row L including 2 Grand Final breakfast tickets. Paid $1450 for each ticket. But due to a family emergency unable to attend

negotiable. please call 0432 644 060.

will go down to 600 if needed

gutted i can't attend

Please PM me with full details, I am interested in tickets.

Still looking for a reasonably priced ticket. Standing or sitting. Will pick up anywhere in Melbourne today. Please PM me if you can help. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back