Allan Jeans - Let's send him something to wish him all the best - **Account Details Included**

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks everyone. We've got more than enough contributions to do something cool for Yabby. I'll update this thread very soon on what's happening and be in contact re the messages.

Sorry about the delay people - been busy on my end, the club's been busy etc. But we've finally compared notes, made enquiries and are ready to get this rolling.

A couple of books have just been suggested to me that Jeansy might like, so we'll get those. Plus a modest arrangement of flowers, a card, and we'll get it couriered to him.

It has been suugested to me that he would get a kick out of the people's online names who contributed on the card, perhaps with a short message if you like. I've got a short intro in mind on behalf of the Hawthorn board.

So if you've contributed, post your message on this thread, and I'll make sure it's on the card.

We'll be spending all of the money collected on the Jeansy present, and we'll have the transactions audited when we do the sponsorship money acounts.

Once again, thanks for all your contributions, and best wishes, and we'll be ready to roll soon.

Thanks for helping make Hawthorn great. You are a treasure to our sport and our country; a leader of men whose contribution will never fade. Thanks Yabby.

Get well soon! Bayer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To Yabby....Thank you so much for an entire decade of great memories, that have made up such a major part of my life. Best wishes. Eldorado.

What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve - and achieve you did Yabby. You have been an inspiration to so many that have played and watched AFL and you will leave a lasting footprint on this game we all love so much - All the best CouchPotato

Allan - thanks for leading a team that so many respect... You are known as a club legend that no doubt "paid the price" with the enormous work you undertook to ensure the Hawks were a super-team! Thanks for those life long memories! Cheers market.

Your contribution to the Hawthorn footy club will never be forgotten, thanks for all the wonderful memories.

All the best, Hawk Since Birth.

Yabby, No greater man has graced the halls of Glenferrie than you. Some equal, but none greater. You as much as anyone made Hawthorn. Keep up the fight. We're thinking of you.
Bardon Family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Allan Jeans - Let's send him something to wish him all the best - **Account Details Included**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back