And that was that. VALE the Richmond “dynasty” - 2019-2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Season defining game for the premiers, this one.
Port R4. Who’d of thought it. 😏

sounds like it means more for you, but sure I understand it's how you can validate the legitimacy of your season by bragging you "beat" the side that "may beat" the reigning premiers, but for us it's just another game :)

Season defining game for the premiers, this one.
Port R4. Who’d of thought it. 😏
Anyone that watched 2019 or 2020?
2019 lost by 49 to GWS played Port round 4 won by 7 points end result Premiers
2020 lost by 42 to Hawthorn played StKilda round 4 lost by 26 points end result Premiers

Round 3 and round 4 have never been season defining rounds for anyone but HB, must be hard having all those Richmondy types living rent free in ya head HB?

Oh I was fishing, got ya:$
Hook, line, sinker. 😉
Anyone that watched 2019 or 2020?
2019 lost by 49 to GWS played Port round 4 won by 7 points end result Premiers
2020 lost by 42 to Hawthorn played StKilda round 4 lost by 26 points end result Premiers

Round 3 and round 4 have never been season defining rounds for anyone but HB, must be hard having all those Richmondy types living rent free in ya head HB?
Sounding very much like a twitchy bumhole you got there bud. Better call Vlaustin to plug it up. 😂

sounds like it means more for you, but sure I understand it's how you can validate the legitimacy of your season by bragging you "beat" the side that "may beat" the reigning premiers, but for us it's just another game :)
Yes, I’m sure it’s “just another game”... 😉

Hook, line, sinker. 😉

Sounding very much like a twitchy bumhole you got there bud. Better call Vlaustin to plug it up. 😂

bruh, if you're going to copyright one of Tuggernator's patented lines at least post the corresponding meme... :cool:

Hook,%20Line,%20and%20Sinker%20(title).jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiggies are shitting themselves.
You may be on to something.

I mean, Carlton have been soiling their own dacks for 26 years now, so if anyone is qualified to spot it, it's probably you.

How was your Round 1 Grand Final btw? I missed it?

Remove this Banner Ad

And that was that. VALE the Richmond “dynasty” - 2019-2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back