Rumour Andrew Demetriou to Tennis Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll back this, overheard 2 people talking tennis and the problems in Tennis Australia about a month ago. One of them said something along the lines of "has demetriou said yes?" then couldn't hear what they said.
AD said yes....................... to another slice of pizza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Vlad is past his sell by date as regards AF. He's done a could job, but with all that's gone over the last 2 years or so he appears to be losing his grip. Time for a fresh face with new ideas, but lets hope that any new ideas don't include an expansion team that costs the game a fortune for years and no guarantee's even after 20 years.

Andrew Demetriou handed in his resignation to the AFL about 3 months ago and will take up a position running Tennis Australia next year

It's noticeable for all the BS rumour mongering Mike Sheahan and Caro do on a weekly basis that they aren't wanting to run this one

Well there goes tennis down the drain!

so when does everyone think Andrew will leave the AFL?
He will leave when all he Asada and Wada findings are made public and punishments if any are given out, but he he leave kicking and screaming and shouting out the word INTEGRITY.
Lets hope all this is done before the start of the season so that we can concentrate on the football and not worrying what Fat Andy might be trying to sweep under the carpet.
Lets not forget that he has made AF the laughing stock of Australia sport, and if he and others knew the meaning of the word INTEGRITY they would and should and have gone months ago.

He will leave when all he Asada and Wada findings are made public and punishments if any are given out, but he he leave kicking and screaming and shouting out the word INTEGRITY.
Lets hope all this is done before the start of the season so that we can concentrate on the football and not worrying what Fat Andy might be trying to sweep under the carpet.
Lets not forget that he has made AF the laughing stock of Australia sport, and if he and others knew the meaning of the word INTEGRITY they would and should and have gone months ago.

It will be covered up by all involved

I'm beginning to fear this one isn't true. Any updates?

Basil Zeppelins reporting that journos all over the story that as soon as AD returns from his holiday he will announce his resignation.

Problem with that - I just don't think Gil is up to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Andrew Demetriou to Tennis Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back