Andrew Dillon isn’t the guy

Remove this Banner Ad

The ship is found with no one on board. This is the AFL atm
I know what the Mary Celeste was. I'm intrigued by your use of it to describe a CEO.

So the AFL is the Mary Celeste? Or is Travis Auld the Mary Celeste? And Gil jumped ship? Where did he end up? Pitcairn Island? Oh no, that was the Bounty mutineers, silly me.

Travis Auld ?
As a motorsport afficionardo, I was mightily disappointed he got the gig running the Melbourne F1 AGP.

Got dastardly Dans fingerprints all over it. Interestingly, Auld effectively replaces Paul Little (former Bombers Chairman) who had direct involvement in motor racing.

How Auld got promoted after his time at the Suns has always buffalo'd me.

For anyone still puzzled, the OP is questioning the AFL's decision to promote Gil's replacement from in-house. He got the individual wrong, and he's later than Sandra Sully with the news, but there you go.
Thanks I did get it wrong until it happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rick james cocaine GIF

I know what the Mary Celeste was. I'm intrigued by your use of it to describe a CEO.

So the AFL is the Mary Celeste? Or is Travis Auld the Mary Celeste? And Gil jumped ship? Where did he end up? Pitcairn Island? Oh no, that was the Bounty mutineers, silly me.

Well that’s fine. Why do you find it unusual that a CEO is a Mary Celeste to a board?

I don't understand what any of your sentences mean. Are you high?
I have not conversed with you before or challenged you in any way about how you do things. But here you are. Go figure. Sort your approach

I have not conversed with you before or challenged you in any way about how you do things. But here you are. Go figure. Sort your approach
You started a completely incoherent thread and as far as I can tell you don't seem to realise it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Dillon isn’t the guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back