Andrew Dillon isn’t the guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Cruise Reaction GIF
Expand with words.

Oftentimes gifs and memes communicate a point far more articulately than words. This thread is a great example of that.
No it doesn’t. It’s an example of a flood that comes in. Quick to snuff out. But we’ll keep on going.

Oftentimes gifs and memes communicate a point far more articulately than words. This thread is a great example of that.
I used to be that guy but it was fun at the time. It doesn’t work forever.

Another gif guy who doesn’t really introduce themselves. Cmon. If you got something then out it.
Hello Mr Red mist. I am William Raymond Valentine.
I'm a top bloke and usually Wooo Pumped when it comes to game day threads with my team.

now, your opening post - i dont get it, noone else gets it (so its not me), so i assumed, via gif, that cocaine was consumed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Mr Red mist. I am William Raymond Valentine.
I'm a top bloke and usually Wooo Pumped when it comes to game day threads with my team.

now, your opening post - i dont get it, noone else gets it (so its not me), so i assumed, via gif, that cocaine was consumed
I would indulge as such any time. I changed the header though.

But now I'm going to look like the lunatic for talking about Travis Auld for no apparent reason.
I was wondering...

I also scanned the forum whilst having a poo and read 'guy' as 'gay'...

Twas a crazy 15secs, let me tell you...

Andrew Dillon is stunning, brave, left field appointment after a fair, thorough and procedure based process that identified his immense suitability from a selection of highly credentialed candidates. Thank you

This guy might be able to keep house for Gill but Gill is swallowing a turd on the way out that he could have leapt over. His non existent response is astounding and means he is a Mary Celeste ceo.
Thaughts? This game doesn’t need hiring from within. It needs trailblazers that freeze the rules and let it flow again

OK, OK, I think I got this …

A Crows supporter is still fuming over the one behind in eight that their team scored in the last quarter that wasn’t within their control …

So they want their revenge on the AFL, they want to play like pirates attacking the good ship AFL …

But then they realise that the CEO has already resigned …

It’s like attacking the Marie Celeste …

So our red misty pirate is going after his successor instead. Somebody needs to hurt for …
  • their team kicking seven legitimate behinds in the final term to lose the game
  • five games their team has lost this year by a goal or less
  • one bone headed decision by a goal umpire not to call on the ARC

Am I warm?

But now I'm going to look like a lunatic for talking about Travis Auld for no apparent reason.
Well let’s deal with the eddys and streams
But now I'm going to look like a lunatic for talking about Travis Auld for no apparent reason.
we travel as well as we can

A Crows supporter is still fuming over the one behind in eight that their team scored in the last quarter that wasn’t within their control …

So they want their revenge on the AFL, they want to play like pirates attacking the good ship AFL …

So our red misty pirate is going after his successor instead. Somebody needs to hurt for …
  • their team kicking seven legitimate behinds in the final term to lose the game

Am I warm?
i like it. But it’s about succession and the unavailability of the successor

Am I warm?
Yes and Billy was my man so get out you.

Lmao, still. It's not going to be a 9-5, 50 week/year commitment though is it.

Absolutely it would be …

Putting together the program
Organising all the other events and entertainment
Construction (and deconstruction) of grandstand, fencing and venues.
Fitting out of pit straight
Setting up ticket sales through the ticket providers
Setting up sponsors and sponsorship deals
Coordinating Logistics for the race teams
Legal and regulatory stuff to run the race
Organising for VIPs
Organsijg caterers. Food trucks. Merch
Liaising with F1
Publicity and advertising

I’d imagine they’d have a decent sized team working all year on it.

Absolutely it would be …

Putting together the program
Organising all the other events and entertainment
Construction (and deconstruction) of grandstand, fencing and venues.
Fitting out of pit straight
Setting up ticket sales through the ticket providers
Setting up sponsors and sponsorship deals
Coordinating Logistics for the race teams
Legal and regulatory stuff to run the race
Organising for VIPs
Organsijg caterers. Food trucks. Merch
Liaising with F1
Publicity and advertising

I’d imagine they’d have a decent sized team working all year on it.
Can you write my resume for me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Dillon isn’t the guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back