Andrew Embley>>>>>>>>Any Player To Ever Pull On The Boots For Failmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Pesi Max Coke Zero
You really should perform at the Melbourne Comedy Festival.
I try to read as many of your posts in various forums on Big Footy as I can and thoroughly enjoy them.

-Part of the best midfield in recent times

emberskerry.jpg

AIDS was part of Earvin "Magic" Johnson.

Obviously he isn't currently, however his career as a whole>>>>>>>>>>anyone currently on Essenscum's list
I guess the only time you can say that is when anyone has played the same amount of games as Embley if you are going to compare careers. Actually come to think of it I would rate Dustin Fletcher above Embley

So funny when embers has played in more finals than the entire history of the Failmantle footy club

So funny that West Coast live in the past. 'Oh, we used to be good once upon a time' you say.....tough shit, you're not anymore.

Freo is good now.

Must be pretty hard when you wake up in the morning to know that all you have to look forward to, is the past. xD

Norm smith medal and a premiership medal isn't a bad career, just saying thats more than what any Fremantle player has achieved while at the club. OP has a good point

So funny that West Coast live in the past. 'Oh, we used to be good once upon a time' you say.....tough shit, you're not anymore.

Freo is good now.

Must be pretty hard when you wake up in the morning to know that all you have to look forward to, is the past. xD
Yeah well thats what happens to teams, they go good then fade away and come back again. It was only 3 years ago we were challenging for a flag. Atleast we have the runs on the board. Your team is at risk of ending up like the Bulldogs or Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah well thats what happens to teams, they go good then fade away and come back again. It was only 3 years ago we were challenging for a flag. Atleast we have the runs on the board. Your team is at risk of ending up like the Bulldogs or Saints.

You team is at risk of a decade of new breed. No stolen prescription pad will fix that.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Embley>>>>>>>>Any Player To Ever Pull On The Boots For Failmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back