another off season thread - best at...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry. I promise I'll try post my favourite bum once I've had time to think. But there's just so many to choose from.

Please don't card me Rip. :)

17dec18-homeless-jedi.jpg

OT : Best at getting up our noses - Josh Carr

With honourable mentions to Farmer and Crowley.

Disappointing Keys.

I thought you'd at least find a pic of a beggar with no legs from South Terrace.

Keyser Soze said:
OT : Best at getting up our noses - Josh Carr

God bless him!

Little Josh is so far up your noses you'd need that thing Arnie use in Total Recall to get him out.

I don't know what Belkanor has got against Mundy specifically, but he seems to jump at even the slightest opportunity to stick the boot into him.

Belkanor - when Mundy does well this year I am going to make sure you hear about it. :rolleyes:

I don't doubt that Mundy will have a good couple of games this year. Mundy is a talent, don't get me wrong - that is why i am so hard on him. He has great skills, rarely misses a target and has a big booming kick to use if he wants to.

The problem is he is playing in the backline, and his negating skills are very limited, and he tends to shirk physical contests. I don't know if he was taught how to dog a challenge under CC, but what i can remember from him time in the WAFL he was actually pretty hard at it when he wanted to be.

Mundy could be in our top 5 players at the club - he has all the skills. I still remember one of his first games for the club in the melbourne 2005 game, big booming kicks into our forward line in the 1st quarter showed us all that he was a talent, but he just hasn't developed beyond what he showed us in his first year, and his attack at the ball needs alot of work.

Mundy could turn it around this year under Harvey, and i look forward to it because the club will be looking better if Mundy is playing to his very high potential.

Compared to his already modest averages across his career, he has under performed at finals level. That is simply a fact, and you are deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

Unfortunately true supporters have to gauge players on their results - not what you would like them to do. And so far Des has been a huge dissappointment in finals games.

On the topic of keeping on topic, the post was about Missing In Action, not underperforming, which are different topics.

I have no hesitation in agreeing that in finals for us he has underperformed. But clearly he has been a fair way from going MIA as GJ accused (who exactly am I having this debate with? With you two I get so confused. Does that ever happen to you? Oh, yes it did, didn't it). That he contributed in finals has been well covered by other posters here. That he is valued by the coaching staff is equally clear, as well as the opposition coaching staff who tag him (see Kenneally being played on him during finals).

Remove this Banner Ad

another off season thread - best at...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back