Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't hold your breath waiting they're busy doing things like this

Love to know how that's going to need 161m when every state already has registers

Maybe (spitballing) cross jurisdiction difficulties with keeping data current and matched?

In and of itself, not the worst idea. Social media is a poison rotting the brains of children and adults alike. But that horse has well and truly bolted.

Also, what exactly is social media? TikTok and Facebook? Sure. Big Footy? Ah, yeah, I suppose. Pokémon fan sites with comments enabled? Liberal Party websites enabling policy discussion among members? Are they suggesting kids can’t interact at all online with other people other than direct chat?
Would that also include things like the bulletin board type services attached to beyond blue and other psychological support services?

Albo is winning BIG all over!!!

BIGGEST drop in living standards in OECD in 2023 and now smashing the BIGGEST income increase tax on PAYE slaves!!! Magnificent increase of 7.6% tax for the Australian serfs vs the measly 5% of the next highest. Bravo Albo, 👏

And yet when they tried to reign in tax perks on obscenely big super accounts, howls of protest

Here’s a tip, if you truly want a fix not a chance to complain, STFU when the government is doing something

I had to look twice to make sure they weren't interviewing Morrison
pretty much every single politician does it now

Trump showed them they could just not answer questions and the media would give up and move on to the next question or story

they all just say what they want regardless of what they are getting asked and then the media headline is their quote with no analysis

There is really no point at all to interviewing politicians these days unless you're going to not do it live and then wrap it into a segment that refutes their bullshit

pretty much every single politician does it now

Trump showed them they could just not answer questions and the media would give up and move on to the next question or story

they all just say what they want regardless of what they are getting asked and then the media headline is their quote with no analysis

There is really no point at all to interviewing politicians these days unless you're going to not do it live and then wrap it into a segment that refutes their bullshit
The patronising well done for organising the rallies was particularly Scummo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The saving grace for Albanese is the votes he'll lose over this won't head to the opposition, it just makes an ALP/Greens government more likely at the next election.
they'd rather try and form government with Teals than Greens I'd reckon

Every post of yours is a deflection to Morrison. he is not PM, he is irrelevant to the issue. Albo is, or should be the aim of criticism but you're not capable of criticising your political team. Cult like behaviour

It’s a few posters in here who lean left saying he sounds like Morrison. It’s not deflection it’s disspointment

He's just going to avoid answering any questions until the news cycle moves on

two clips here were he just doesn't even acknowledge the question

Poor from Albo

Another narcissist piece of sh!t who will never admit they are wrong or lied. Out of all politicians I never thought Albo could be so cold hearted. Stupid me to believe a politician can have empathy. I don't know who is advising him but its all wrong and they should be sacked ASAP!

Last edited:
Another narcissist piece of sh!t who will never admit they are wrong or lied. Out of all politicians I never thought Albo could be so cold hearted. Stupid me to believe a politician can have empathy. I don't know who is advising him but its all wrong and they should be sacked ASAP!
And they should be replaced, nek minnit, those replacing end being the same dishonest pollies like the ones they replaced.

Pollies have been like this since time memoriam, Albo no different.

And they should be replaced, nek minnit, those replacing end being the same dishonest pollies like the ones they replaced.

Pollies have been like this since time memoriam, Albo no different.
yes I agree, that's why I called myself stupid for believing Albo was any different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back