Any footage of the losing 2007 QF

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that the one Nico kicked across goal from the back pocket and turned it over? and the opposition got a goal?

(serious question, was it that week or the one before)

Vs Port? Both Judd and Cousins last game for the club. I remember Juddy hobbling around the forward line and thats about it. Wasn't a great game for us.

Judd toe poked a goal or 2 as he could barely walk and I had money on Lynch to kick first goal.

He kicked first behind funnily enough.

Had to drop off my parents at the airport that night, the vision of Cuz on the turf holding his hammy will always stick with me

16179.jpg

how painful was it to see port lose that grand final by 119 points also.

cant believe we let that piece of shit club beat us. granted, the cats would've beaten us in our injured state...but we'd have put up some fight, that's for sure.

2007 was just the year where everything went against us, be it controversy or injuries.

i reckon that moment was when brett jones got his face knee'd in and motlop kicked a goal.

I remember this...
We were coming home hard, we kicked a goal and all of a sudden we looked like a chance. Then the bouce... cousins falls to the ground. My heart sank at this point :(
Thats when it was over...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being at this game totally sucked balls and I didn't get any revenge in-person on those Port scum supporters until we got up against them finally in round 2. But we were easily the better side, I would just like to know if any other team can get ass raped more with injuries on the opening week of a finals. Hopefully it is Port Adelaide in 8 years when they are back in finals contention. I'm guessing youtube deleted all the footage because of complaints by you guys lol.

Best part of the match I reckon, hilarious intro as well hahha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zREpmfwyUk&feature=related

Remove this Banner Ad

Back