Anyone have any ideas......

Remove this Banner Ad

Mo7 said:
chels_09 said:
the ppl behind us from row 5 back, weren't cheersquad so u can't expect them to cheer, so do some dont.

QUOTE]

Hey - we were cheering like crazy and trying to keep up with you but we couldn't hear you very well! (We were in the group behind!) Disappointing to see such a small number of cheer squad members at the game. I heard that you couldn't give the tickets away at one stage last week.
I guess - like anything - winners breed supporters and cheer squad members.
is that true? i was trying like mad to get seats...

doggies said:
Mo7 said:
is that true? i was trying like mad to get seats...

Thats why your gotta join us in the cs doggies :D . The cheersquad had 100 tickets, and there were a few spare seats we had, was pretty dissapointing, i had a couple of people wanting to come, but they didnt want to come all the way to geelong to not get in.

birssyboy40 said:
doggies said:
Thats why your gotta join us in the cs doggies :D . The cheersquad had 100 tickets, and there were a few spare seats we had, was pretty dissapointing, i had a couple of people wanting to come, but they didnt want to come all the way to geelong to not get in.
i might have to seriously start thinking about it then if thats the case.
but this would be the only game for the year where i wouldnt be able to get a seat, right? ;)

i might have to seriously start thinking about it then if thats the case.
UM....maybe...dont quote me on this one but the Essendon game is a fully ticketed game....so you need to get a ticket to get in....and if its sold out before ya get a chance i dont think ur membership will get you in even if its a 17 game memberhsip....we had to photocopy our barcodes and give them gary or david to get a ticket for the essendon game.

Hey - we were cheering like crazy and trying to keep up with you but we couldn't hear you very well! (We were in the group behind!) Disappointing to see such a small number of cheer squad members at the game. I heard that you couldn't give the tickets away at one stage last week.

Thats true Mo.....where abouts were you sitting???? We were trying down the front to get everyone motivated...but no one seem interested in cheering.....winning does suddenly breed a different type of supporter, agaisnt the crows in the last quarter i haven't heard the cheersquad that loud for a while!

what happened to the "every where we go chant " that was by fav at WO

when we play richmond the old

we love ya wallet
we love you true
we love u wallet pigs ar5e we do
p.s it could work for browny 2

i luv it when Eagleton goes up for a big spechee and when he lands some 1 yells out "the eagle has landed"

http://www.hippychik.co.uk/webstore/kop204.wmv

Watch this link, the end of the Liverpool/ chelsea champions league semi. In the KOP. The best rendition on YNWA and We shall not we shall not be moved. Wanna see what a real crowd can do at a sporting event then watch this, all your ideas are here in one little 4 minute package.

chels_09 said:
UM....maybe...dont quote me on this one but the Essendon game is a fully ticketed game....so you need to get a ticket to get in....and if its sold out before ya get a chance i dont think ur membership will get you in even if its a 17 game memberhsip....we had to photocopy our barcodes and give them gary or david to get a ticket for the essendon game.QUOTE]
chels_09 said:
yeh i think thats true. from memory, i think they do that for all of the essendon games at the dome.

dogupya said:
http://www.hippychik.co.uk/webstore/kop204.wmv

Watch this link, the end of the Liverpool/ chelsea champions league semi. In the KOP. The best rendition on YNWA and We shall not we shall not be moved. Wanna see what a real crowd can do at a sporting event then watch this, all your ideas are here in one little 4 minute package.

Thats nuts :D I could only hope that our supporters react the same way after we win a flag as the loverpool supporters did at the final whistle of that game. They went bananas! Awesome footage.

As a soccer fan, I've seen some crazy stuff but never seen it that close. Watching the Greek, Brazillian & Argentine crowds I have seen some amazing footage (Eg: Watching an AEK athens game I think... There was a whole stand behind the goals littered with flares, streamers, scarves. Looked fantastic. Also, seen an entire stand jumping up and down singing whilst watching Brazillian soccer. Now thats something to be seen.

Am off to see the Socceroos in the Confed Cup..........should be interesting. Am going to games against Germany, Argentina and Tunisia so if we manage to win one we will do some singing........nothing like a good old Aussie, Aussie Aussie chant!

Top Dog said:
Thats nuts :D I could only hope that our supporters react the same way after we win a flag as the loverpool supporters did at the final whistle of that game. They went bananas! Awesome footage.

As a soccer fan, I've seen some crazy stuff but never seen it that close. Watching the Greek, Brazillian & Argentine crowds I have seen some amazing footage (Eg: Watching an AEK athens game I think... There was a whole stand behind the goals littered with flares, streamers, scarves. Looked fantastic. Also, seen an entire stand jumping up and down singing whilst watching Brazillian soccer. Now thats something to be seen.

How good was it!!! South American crowds are just out of this world, they turn football games into a 100 000+ screaming festival of music and hysteria. Spanish crowds are pretty cazy also.

I am a bleeding passionate bulldogs supporter, I am as pasionate as those scouzers in KOP chanting YNWA. I would love to be standing on my seat surrounded by red white and blue, 2000 scarfs raised above our heads, chanting and singing. The AFL has gone to great lengths to destroy any fabric of suburban style footy. No more is there standing room where a group of guys can congregate and sing and drink and sing some more. This is why Football S.... all over us, they still have their traditions, their home grounds, there pockets of the stadium that belong to the rowdy bunch. AFL crowds are dead boring, cant even say boo without some grandma telling me that I need to keep it down. IM AT THE FOOTY FFS.

I sincerely prominse to be really loud and obnoxious to all Brissy suporters in our vicinity. Going to the game with a Rnagers supporter......its his first AFL game and he still can't quite understand the concept of non-segregated crowds............we have a really simple chant:

Buuuuuldogs.......F!@# Yeah!!!

These are most of the ideas that people have come up with in this thread. i put them all in to one post to see which ones everyone likes the most, and which ones should get a run on sat night against the kangas...

 Rip off the cricket song "Come On Aussie Come On!" ie "Come on Doggies, Come On, Come on"
 "Foootscraaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Fooooootscraaaaaaaaay"
 Annoy the opposition FB on the kick ins with horns and clapping and general abuse.
 Get a few more flags in there, maybe the Australian flag, the navy's flag and the air forces flag. More red, white and blue.
 Bob the Bulldog. Can He Kick It? Bob the Bulldog. YES HE CAN! Scream
 'Coooooooooooooooooooooon' whenever THE COONDOG gets the ball!
 Cooney's flashing in & out of packs
Minson's like a steamtrain giving wacks
Westy's in & out
Darcy screams & shouts
And Harris's eyes have got that killer glee

C'mon doggies c'mon c'mon
C'mon doggies c'mon

The eagle likes to kick it on the run
Murphy's out there....well having fun
Hahn's killer instinct
Gilbbee's quite distinctive
And Granty's the best weve ever seen

C'mon doggies c'mon (SHOULD DO THIS ONE. ITS GREAT.)

 When the Willy Mammoth lines up in the ruck or in general play and makes contact with the opposition. Yell out "BANG"
 And when he thumps the ball 30 metres the sound of "OOOOMPH" should entice healthy crowd support.
we love you footscray, we do. we love you footscray, we do. we love you footscray, we do, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, footscray we love you!!
WHEN IT'S GETTING TOWARDS THE END AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN:
we've got the 4 points in our hands. we've the the 4 points in our hands. we've got the 4 points, in out hands, we've got the four points in our hands!

WHEN WE ARE WINNING AND OPPOSITION SUPPORTER'S LEAVE EARLY:
na na na naa, na na na naa, heyyyyyyyyyyyy, goodbye!!

i like the noises for minson in general play. easy to do, catchy, just like the coooooooooooooooooooon one.

and the foooooooooooooooooooooooooootscray one.

the c'mon doggies c'mon, c'mon.....

annoying the opposition fullback - not only with the kickouts, but always get in to him when hes up close.

and should have a few aussie flags - red, white and blue.

these ones can all be done this weekend cause they are all easy.

what was with the red banner in the cheersquad chels or bb40? i know it had a target on it, but couldnt read it from where i was - might have helped us kick straight :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doggies said:
what was with the red banner in the cheersquad chels or bb40? i know it had a target on it, but couldnt read it from where i was - might have helped us kick straight :cool:

Its there every week, someone in the cheersquad has to hold it up every week for every goal scored up our end(bulldogs or the other team), ive never actually read it but its pretty heavy. Chels might be able to tell you more, ive never asked about it.

Hey,

The red banner behind the goals that goes up at set shots is advertising our memberships, when we are kicking at goal, the target on one side is facing the players, in the middle of the target it says 26k......the back, which is displayed when the opposition have a shot says "buy your membership"

Did anyone hear the cooooooo chant, it started to take off in the cheersquad this week, was quite loud.

chels_09 said:
Hey,

Did anyone hear the cooooooo chant, it started to take off in the cheersquad this week, was quite loud.

You could hear The Coooooooo... clearly on TV. The Channel 10 comentators talked about it being the new call and how Cooney was developing a cult following.

We're home, we're home
We're home, We're home,
We're home, We're home, We're Home!
We're Home, We're Home
We're Home, We're Home
We are home, we're home we're HOME!

to the tune of Auld Lang Syne. I busted this out 2minutes into the 3rd on Saturday night ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone have any ideas......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back