Anyone not going next week to the finals match? Barcode Exchange In PMs

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we helping out non-members here, or we have members who want to get extra tickets?

Members who want extra tickets in my case. My membership will get me a ticket but I'm driving to Melbourne with some mates

Is any adult membership acceptable? I'm only on a 3 game GA this year but won't be able to make it next week, so can donate mine if it will work for you

Im an interstate member x 2, im after a barcode to get an extra ticket if anyone can spare their code
You can get at least 2 tickets per barcode I think. Its detailed in the FAQ on the Richmond site, but it says that its venue dependent.
Should get clarification tonight after the 8 is locked in and the schedule is announced

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North (H), Sydney (A) and West Coast (H?) are all just filler games, I'm saving my cash for the big one when we play Freo or Hawthorn.

My first Grand Final, **** I'm exciited!

Can't wait to see Cotch and Dimma lift the cup as Lids rotates between kissing his missus, his daughter, Grigga and his Norm Smith medal.

I'm not a member,but I'm considering coming over from Perth for the final next week & just wondering what kind of seats to expect if I hold off until buying a general admin ticket when they go on sale?

Last edited:
I'm overseas for the first two weeks of finals :cry:
Barcode available if needed.

Edit...I'm out. A lucky punter nabbed my code.

Last edited:
i would say the club will send out an email tonight with ticket purchase links/barcode number/etc like they've done the last couple of years.

I received a text yesterday from the club with a link on all finals information. Haven't looked at it yet though

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone not going next week to the finals match? Barcode Exchange In PMs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back