Anyone not going next week to the finals match? Barcode Exchange In PMs

Remove this Banner Ad

Section SM54 Row S for me

Any good?

M54 is just under the paddock cafe, Punt Road end on the right of the goals near the 50 line.

You and Crow_Sting can wave to each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am in Sydney and will not be attending next weeks final, someone is more that welcome to use my barcode.
Hey Rum pig what's the process for getting a ticket for the following week in Sydney? I am confident!

How do you buy tickets in North allocated areas? To buy a ticket in Richmond areas you need to put in your special code that is sent to you because you are a member. How would Richmond people be getting those codes from North Supporters?

Today they have opened up some seating at the back of the top stands and some single seats in some of the bottom stands.

How do you buy tickets in North allocated areas? To buy a ticket in Richmond areas you need to put in your special code that is sent to you because you are a member. How would Richmond people be getting those codes from North Supporters?

Today they have opened up some seating at the back of the top stands and some single seats in some of the bottom stands.
When I was buying tickets yesterday, they had a little drop box option before you entered your barcode. However as the members priority ran out and the general public were allowed to purchase I noticed that drop box was no longer there. It (North allocated areas) was just a tactic that some people figured out to get better seats (or more seats together) while us Richmond supporters were out numbering each other in the Richmond allocations if that makes sense?

So I don't think there are any North/ Richmond allocations anymore. Just for the first 3 hours for the club members.

How early would I need to get there on Sunday to buy 2 tickets general admission? And what will the seats be like? (I'm asking because my mates usually buy tickets and I just tag along to wherever we're sitting, so I don't really know what to do, worried because it's a final)

How early would I need to get there on Sunday to buy 2 tickets general admission? And what will the seats be like? (I'm asking because my mates usually buy tickets and I just tag along to wherever we're sitting, so I don't really know what to do, worried because it's a final)

Mate I have two category 2 tix , level 2 ponsford stand , I'm trying to sell them if your interested ?

When I was buying tickets yesterday, they had a little drop box option before you entered your barcode. However as the members priority ran out and the general public were allowed to purchase I noticed that drop box was no longer there. It (North allocated areas) was just a tactic that some people figured out to get better seats (or more seats together) while us Richmond supporters were out numbering each other in the Richmond allocations if that makes sense?

So I don't think there are any North/ Richmond allocations anymore. Just for the first 3 hours for the club members.

Both Clubs had allocations for the Gen Public sales yesterday, had to type in a code depending on which allocation you wanted. Obviously gone with the AFL members going on sale.

One of my brothers is unable to attend the game now due to a family bereavement on his wife side, leaving me with a ticket available for Sunday if anyone is interested, or knows of someone who would be interested. The cost is cost price $54 for the ticket and $6 Ticketek fee. The set is located in M57 which is close to behind the goals at the Punt Road end.

It is a concession ticket which means a health care / student / concession or pension card etc must be shown at entry. If this puts you off, I have access to such a card if need be, just need to know if male or female taking the ticket as I can help with a card for both. Payment can be made on the Sunday at the ground where ticket will be exchanged. Your only issue is you will be sat next to my youngest brother and myself.

If you, or someone you know is interested (must be a Tiger fan or a Tiger fan for the day) please send me a private message with a phone number I can contact you on

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone not going next week to the finals match? Barcode Exchange In PMs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back