Anyone sick of the Premiership DVD yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only have I watched the premiership dvd 5 times, Ive now god my premiers 2007 Scarf with all the players names on it to wear and wave when we win again :thumbsu::D

This is exactly my problem. No-one up in Sydney stocks it, so my only option is to go online.
But there's no info to identify which one you're going to get. :mad::thumbsdown:

Cat in Syd

I picked up the multi-commentary DVD ($30) this morning from EzyDVD in Hornsby. Tried JB first they only had the Ch 10 one. Ezy had about 8 copies of which 4 were the multi-commentary.

well i had the 1st relese and watched it about 10 times copyed it and took it back to target and said it didnt work in my dvd player got my moneyback and went down to kmart to but the 2nd release and they had sold out im not that worried about it i will get one soon again,looking foward to listeningto rex and also MMM as i listened to Krock on the big day.

You bloody cheap bastard!:p

I'm going to get my dvd soon.

EDIT: I notice on JB Hi Fi's online storem they have the dvd running length as 170 mins, while on the gfc online store it is 120 mins. Hmmmm.........

EDIT: I notice on JB Hi Fi's online storem they have the dvd running length as 170 mins, while on the gfc online store it is 120 mins. Hmmmm.........

The radio dvd has the madal presentation, interviews and some of the victory lap on it. I don't know about the 1st edition.

I might have to get it from ezydvd, in their version Blake gets to play!

This was a Geelong side that boasted stars on every line. From the outstanding players of the season Gary Ablett and Jimmy Bartel, a forward line marshalled by Cameron Mooney, a ruck division led by Bard Ottens and the young Mark Blake and a back line that was the meanest in the competition.

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/790258

Just got it sent too me, AWESOME!

What I did notice watching it is the way Port Adelaide play. They are honestly like an U13s side where 4 players are clearly better than eachother and will not share it with the rest. Honestly, the Cornes and Burgoynes passed to pretty much noone else but Cornes and Burgoynes!!!!

We're up by about 9 goals at half time so I thought I'd take a break. I reckon it's in the bag again!!!!!!!!

Look out for Jason Gillespie (or a very good look-a-like) in the crowd when Mooney kicks the opener. I do seem to recall that the man with the massive mullet was fond of the mighty cats.

I downloaded the hidef copy off the net. I also downloaded the preliminary final against Collingwood, and the premiership edition of on the couch, before the game and the footy show.

We're up by about 9 goals at half time so I thought I'd take a break. I reckon it's in the bag again!!!!!!!!

Look out for Jason Gillespie (or a very good look-a-like) in the crowd when Mooney kicks the opener. I do seem to recall that the man with the massive mullet was fond of the mighty cats.

Also have a look at when Tredrea kicks Ports first goal - they show a group of Port supporters in the crowd, and on the far right is a kid who used to be in Neighbours, cant remember what his name was. Just some more useless trivia...:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone sick of the Premiership DVD yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back