Game Day April fools showdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, the Port back line was undermanned but hopefully Berg realizes he can do a few decent things and try to replicate it
It was his workrate that impressed me the most... as he has talent. His marking put ROB & Frampton to shame.

Compare to Fogarty who just didn't have the same repeat efforts.

I went to the gameday thread to find the point where their hearts broke.

Half of them were laughing.
It's a coping mechanism. A lot of them are under the impression that this will lead to Hinkley's removal so they're doing some mental gymnastics to convince themselves that losing a showdown after the siren is actually a good thing.

full

* ATTENTION PLEASE *
NO MORE THREAD WATCHERS REQUIRED
WE HAVE REACHED THE MAGIC NUMBER

Crowd was 39000. Crowds have been down with Covid. I have Covid so wife and I are in isolation. 130000 people are in isolation in SA , might have been quite a few of them who couldn’t attend football.
Unfortunately I too was one of them in Iso, and missed the game and was shattered. Woke the street up tho making noise

We stole it, just like the last time we won a showdown (The Jenkins (non?) poster). Proud of the effort regardless of the result. Port take on Melbourne next, could be 0-4. All those who doubted Dawson, he proved you all wrong.
That wasn’t our last showdown win. We won at a port home game by 4 goals in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day April fools showdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back