APS 2005 1st 18 level: Players, teams etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Bananabender said:
Owns a string of newspapers, I think.
Hahaha not that guy! :p

There's a Lachie Murdoch who plays school footy for Wesley. He is about 190 and he is lanky. Heard he is a good kick. Anyone eles heard of him?

A few young guns that have impressed at haileybury training.

Year 9 Ash Smith- Big Boy, will push for selection having great hands, great skills and awsome pace.

Year 10 Matt Lilley- Tall, Strong and great leap, playing down at dandenong possibly will play in the ruck. great speed for a big man.

im not sure how highly wesley are rated this year, but they came over to adelaide last week and on wednesday got pumped by prince alfred college...by about 80-100 points. are wesley any good this year??

melbourne grammar were in adelaide 3 days before Wesley and they played prince alfred and won by 10 goals but got done by 2 points by St. peters

Awesome Scotty said:
Hahaha not that guy! :p

There's a Lachie Murdoch who plays school footy for Wesley. He is about 190 and he is lanky. Heard he is a good kick. Anyone eles heard of him?
Lol, are you kidding?
I played thirds with him last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

milnedog44 said:
Look doyle, Cody knows who I am, I doubt he remembers who you are.
Actually Paul... He played two years of football with him, and he would know you as... the... little tubby stat keeper?

Who goes to Xavier that is posting in this thread? and what year levels are you in?

From year 10 - Fergus Browne, Nick Wynne, Luke Santilli, and Christian SanFillipo all have big wraps on them..

catfan29 said:
Does seem to be a few Xavier boys here.

Milnedog aka Flegz (prefect) and myself both finished last year

What year are youn in Marns?

Who else from here is from xavier, Ablett Factor?
I'm in year 10 at Xavier.

Blair7 said:
Who goes to Xavier that is posting in this thread? and what year levels are you in?

From year 10 - Fergus Browne, Nick Wynne, Luke Santilli, and Christian SanFillipo all have big wraps on them..
Finished last year.

Luke is a good player, save judgment after this year when he plays with the big boys.

ablett factor said:
im not sure what will happen with tarrant, he is from mildura so if he were to play would have to go with the pioneers i think. someone more familiar with the system might be able to tell you.
jack watts played at my club in the year below i think and apparently is an absolute gun.

buddy jack watts is a top bloke but since his knee op. he has struggled somewhat. luccky he is furgus' brother or else he would not be rated. struggles, will get better in time

Remove this Banner Ad

APS 2005 1st 18 level: Players, teams etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back