aps dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh the Caulfield Boys will represent a good percentage of this side.. Great outfit this year who are to watch out for.

from the backline help me out? and what u think so far?
Darvell (xav) Kennedy (xav) Paule (mgs)

Plymin (Hail) Jack Watts (wes) Ellis (mgs)

Newman (cgs) Eddy (cgs) Dawes (bgs)

Mcguinnes (bgs) Laidlaw (carey) Rockerfella (GC)

Salter (Hail) Moosey (skevs) Rioli (scotch)

Ruck : Wolkow (cgs) Int: White (bgs)
Rover: Werzberger (cgs) Townsend (cgs)
R/R: Caine (skevs)

jimmy12 said:

Ainger, scotch would be at full-forward,CHF or CHB. One of Oakleigh Charger's best. Nick Smith, also scotch, would slot into the side as centre,wing,rover,half forward flank; wherever you want. Nathan Djerkurra easily in the team. That's just 3 of the multi talented scotch outfit.
Bit too many Caufield there.

yeh possible some of your changes could be made. but the mid field would not be touched. there are a few cgs boys but all have earned there spots have you seen them to justify there replacement.???

Nah i haven't seen Caulfield yet, and will be able to give a better reasoning in 3 weeks when i do see them.
But, aside from the old saying a champion team beats a team of champions, why are Caulfield struggling this year with, so called, 4 of the best 22 players in the APS?

That a fair team. would have included ainger from scotch thou. maybe have moved toppy dowes to a backline position, kennedy to a flank position swapping with an onballer. needs more hailbury blokes i reckon. bit biast.

I agree that there are too many Caulfield players in there and i'm very surprised not to see Hawkins from melbourne and the blonde haired ruckman from Geelong College getting a run. Oh and Moosey would not be in my side.

jimmy12 said:

from the backline, darvell(xav), kennedy(xav) and paule(mgs) have all been outstanding this year for their respective schools. each have racked up huge stats each round, but all 3 strike me as more attacking players than backliners and could all be used onball or up foreward aswell. plymin and ellis are quality players on the halfback, plymin with the build and ellis with the smarts. dawes on the wing is a big call, ive seen him play and i dont rate him all the much apart from being a big body around stopages. mcguinnes and rioli are definates in the foreward line but i'd like to see hawkins and ainger up there aswell. wolkow lacks in the ruck and would surely be replaced by by the geelong ruckman who also rucks for the falcons. just some thoughts...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i agree that hawkins deserves a gurnz, and yes, there a are alot of cgs's and i see where u guys a re coming from but would anyone be prepared to remove werzberger or eddy from the midfield who can also swap into the forward or half backline with an ellis or kennedy proving to be an excellent choice. opinions? Dawes needs to get off the wing.

there are 3 players from probably the best 2 sides in the comp, hail and scotch, dunno bout hail but u couldnt leave out nath, aing, smith from scotch. Rioli is a given

The 2 Geelong teams have the best ruckman in the APS for what I have seen this year. Banjannin (GC) and Boston (GGS). Banjannin rucked in tandom last year for the falcons with Meeson and should continue this form. Raso would have to play CHB. His foot skills today were exellent.

What about Aaron Murray (Hailbury) CHF
Dickson (Hailbury) FF kicked 30 goals in 5 games this year
Raso
Chris Caine
matthew laidlaw
both Geelong ruckmen are ********

headovathepill said:
The 2 Geelong teams have the best ruckman in the APS for what I have seen this year. Banjannin (GC) and Boston (GGS). Banjannin rucked in tandom last year for the falcons with Meeson and should continue this form. Raso would have to play CHB. His foot skills today were exellent.

Alex walkow for caulfield grammar rucked against both these ruckman all game and didnt lose a hitout answer that one Headovathepill

FB darvell(xav) (vc)kennedy(xav) ellis(mgs)

HB plymin(hail) (vc)raso(hail) watts(wes)

W townsend(cgs) caine(stkev) Cody(xav)

HF laidlaw(carey) (c)murray(hail) dawes(cgs)

FF dickson(hail) ainger(scotch) rioli(scotch)

R wolkow(cgs) fleming(hail) eddy(cgs)

I Werzberger (cgs) mguiness(bgs) magner(hail)

best i could do, reckon forward line is a treat

I don't think BAnjannin has played much this year cause of injury.
Boston had a ******** day if he lost to Walkow cause that guy isn't special at all!
The T-Man has so much bloody talent iys not funny

wolkows rucking is something special. and should not be underestimated in anysense. last as a yr 11 he dominated the rucking. this year he has improved dramatically as a player and as a ruckman. last year he focused souly on the taps but this year he is a major asset around the ground. hasnt kicked many goals but has sure contributed to them. gives robert wallnock a run for him money.

meat cleaver wonders if he is seeing properly- can this be right, tommy hawkins not listed despite some best afield performances to date. i have to say id also envisage seeing this bloke from GGS in there, saw him play last year and on sat. small fella, runs all day, longish black hair puts it in a head band, give him a run off the bench at least.

that guy number 19, he is a cherry picker that sits off packs and waits for easy kicks. never once was he in and under. wouldnt even consider him for a pine position.

Remove this Banner Ad

aps dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back