APS pre seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

juDDa said:
St Kevins are a joke....softest private school team going around..easily!!

should have been at punt rd judda, think St Kevins have that monkey off their backs now, dont think it was there anyway.

flashback said:
How is Scotch going, was training called off today because it was too wet?

There was a round robin played at scotch today between scotch,de la salle, whitefriars and melbourne high.
Scotch won all their 3 games and all schools were not playing their TAC cup players.

milnedog44 said:
who is this? and i doubt you could "put me in an ugly position" ;)
Child stop with the confidence. You are an ugly position fullstop. Your posts indicate that you have the maturity of a 2 year old, and from all reports, your height is the height of a 2 year old. You're messing with the big boys now. Go away pest... we are begging you.

davo4030 said:
There was a round robin played at scotch today between scotch,de la salle, whitefriars and melbourne high.
Scotch won all their 3 games and all schools were not playing their TAC cup players.

Shocking weather out there today.

All sides at less then full strength because of lack of TAC players, also conditions hardly allowed skillful football.

My one comment about Scotch is that they looked big, big strong football side.

Melbourne High were ********house.

Games hardly gave a great indication of the sides as the weather was truly horrible.

For those who doubted caino's return, he kicked four in the first quarter yesterday morning at punt rd, in shocking conditions for goal kicking. Looked the goods and will be ready to fire rd 1.

And skevs are soft, well anyone present at yesterdays game would have realised they are one tough unit. Opposition coaches were amazed at the physical pressure skc put on there team. So do count on a tough skevs first xvii when u play them, there will be no hint of softness in the group.

Brighton will be up there in the competition this year. Lotta talent in the team, which has been the best group going round since year 7.

hahaha said:
Melbourne High were ********house.
Melbourne High beat De La, were never going to beat Scotch as they haven't had an extensive pre-season, and looked the better team against Whitefiars, just didn't put the score on the board. They also ended up with 15 on the field due to injuries etc. On a dry day, MHS would have smashed De La and Whitefriars easily.

mickrocks1 said:
Melbourne High beat De La, were never going to beat Scotch as they haven't had an extensive pre-season, and looked the better team against Whitefiars, just didn't put the score on the board. They also ended up with 15 on the field due to injuries etc. On a dry day, MHS would have smashed De La and Whitefriars easily.

Looked the better team against Whitefriars???

Whitefriars (playing a 2nd string side with 8 TAC guys out) kicked 6.11 to MHS 1.1

WF had all of the play and dominated.

Melbourne High = soft and ********.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brighton are playing caulfield tommorow, should be interesting, but brighton TAC players, Dan Anthony, Jake Muir, Andrew McGuinness, Chris Dawes arnt playing. All very handy players.

hahaha said:
Looked the better team against Whitefriars???

Whitefriars (playing a 2nd string side with 8 TAC guys out) kicked 6.11 to MHS 1.1

WF had all of the play and dominated.

Melbourne High = soft and ********.
It aint hard to have all the possession against a team with 3 less players.

All i know it I was holding the magnetic board, as we put up the names of the fit players. We had 15 (or MAYBE 16 - definetly 15 by the end of Q1) fit players - plus a few on the ground that shouldnt have been playing.
I don't deny that a full strength Whitefriars team would beat us, hell, your runners for the last game are better than many in our team, but a full strength MHS team would have beaten the side Whitefriars had on the field then, which is the only team I can judge.

I was standing in the backline, and 6 forwards came down to meet us.

I also remember 2 wing's as he rotated to get one of the smaller guys on the wing.

hahaha said:
I was standing in the backline, and 6 forwards came down to meet us.

I also remember 2 wing's as he rotated to get one of the smaller guys on the wing.
I was the Goal Umpire, completely decked out in the gear... looking like a genuine tool :D
But I know we didn't have a full team run out, perhaps a couple of people didn't look at the team sheet to know they had changed possies.

The brighton v caulfield game was a bit of a whitewash. Brighton won by 11 goals. It was a standard length game too. Caulfield had about 40 blokes there, compared to brightons team of 24.

Better players on the day for brighton were: calder (ngyuen), jakobi, dawes, tregear, tickell & dewar.

Solid effort from brighton who were looking allright in not the best conditions, also key players were out: mcguinness, anthony, skewes and muir.

Remove this Banner Ad

APS pre seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back