APS pre seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Milnedog44;
after reading a few of your posts, i observed that u 'appear' to be an expert regarding; anything to do with Xavier College, everything regarding TAC cup, everything to do with AFL and basically anything about everything. In the midst of your posts, you dished out much abuse and criticism agaisnt others simply having their say...
Just wondering if you have ever stepped out on a football field and if so, were u any good? Because much of what you say couldnt be further from the turth. Did you play TAC cup? And where do you get this mentality that others cannot have their own opinion?
Wake up son.

trevor55 said:
Milnedog44;
after reading a few of your posts, i observed that u 'appear' to be an expert regarding; anything to do with Xavier College, everything regarding TAC cup, everything to do with AFL and basically anything about everything. In the midst of your posts, you dished out much abuse and criticism agaisnt others simply having their say...
Just wondering if you have ever stepped out on a football field and if so, were u any good? Because much of what you say couldnt be further from the turth. Did you play TAC cup? And where do you get this mentality that others cannot have their own opinion?
Wake up son.
Who is this? Lewey? Bhudda? Gleeson?
I was and am an exceptional footy player one of the best forward pockets the school called Xavier College has ever seen, until a tragic incident in Yr 10 before the footy season where I feel down a flight of stairs about 15-20 steps long. As a result of this acident it was suspected that I just tore some ligaments in my ankle, however it was much worse than this, it wasn't just a few but all of them and they weren't just torn they were ripped right off the bone, meaning I should have had surgery. However it was just treated as a tear meaning i was in some plaster for 6 weeks and on crutches for 10 missing 80% of the footy season and still havn't got full use out of my ankle.

Furthermore who says you have to play TAC or 1st footy to have an opinion?

Milnedog55;
I am not at all suggesting that you have to play firsts or TAC cup to have an opinion. I am stressing to you the fact that you make harsh criticisms and comments towards others having their say, and this is largely hypocritical as most of the things that you post are complete and utter rubish. Anyone would think that you were an ex AFL player or brownlow medalist the way you give the impression that you are such a know-it-all. I was purely wondering if you had any experience or association with football like TAC or 1st XVIII.. maybe your experience is limited to being a water boy or a job to that affect.
Pull your head out kid!

trevor55 said:
Milnedog55;
I am not at all suggesting that you have to play firsts or TAC cup to have an opinion. I am stressing to you the fact that you make harsh criticisms and comments towards others having their say, and this is largely hypocritical as most of the things that you post are complete and utter rubish. Anyone would think that you were an ex AFL player or brownlow medalist the way you give the impression that you are such a know-it-all. I was purely wondering if you had any experience or association with football like TAC or 1st XVIII.. maybe your experience is limited to being a water boy or a job to that affect.
Pull your head out kid!
kid? :confused:
Can you please provide examples of my harsh criticisms in this thread, I am sooo upset :rolleyes:

Milnedog44;
Yes kid... that is what people that are 4 ft. tall are usually called aren't they? Or would i be correct in labelling yourself as a dwarf? Your ridiculous comments and posts that literally couldn't be further from the truth are not all on this thread and i actually do have more of a life than to disect the non sense that you have the nerve to post. Unlike yourself who obviously has nothing better to do with your time than post messages that make you look incredibly stupid.
Cut your losses child!

trevor55 said:
Milnedog44;
Yes kid... that is what people that are 4 ft. tall are usually called are'nt they? Or would i be correct in labbelling yourself as a dwarf? Your ridiculous comments and posts that literally couldn't be further from the truth are not all on this thread and i actually do have more of a life than to disect the non sense that you have the nerve to post. Unlike yourself who obviously has nothing better to do with your time than post messages that make you look incredibly stupid.
Cut your losses child!
hahahaha poor attempt. Gleeso.

AlwaysCarlton said:
Assumption are in the second rate competition (not APS).. awaits abuse ;)
hahahah....that is asking for it!!! all i can say is that the AGS schools dont have the money to be boarding all of their players on football scholarships....ohhh and don't forget..who won the herald sheild last year?? whitefriars to my memories...eventhough they aren't in the AGS.

juDDa said:
hahahah....that is asking for it!!! all i can say is that the AGS schools dont have the money to be boarding all of their players on football scholarships....ohhh and don't forget..who won the herald sheild last year?? whitefriars to my memories...eventhough they aren't in the AGS.
A couple of teams v a league of good teams? I'm glad i was in the latter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milnedog44;
You would need a ladder to reach my knee. Quit while you are ahead kid. Put your tail between your legs and STOP POSTING

milnedog44 said:
Obviously havn't seen me latley, I'm a mountain. ;)
Yeh milnedog you are a mountain... When you are lying on the ground. Just for all of you people out there that Milnedog has been putting down; he is a 4 ft. chubba who is wider than he is tall. he wouldnt know the first thing about football

The great thing about non-scotchies is that we dont need money to be happy, and dont need money for our dads to grab and hold onto our hot mums

St Kevin's in tough conditions at punt rd oval handled them like ducks to water resulting in a convincing win by St Kevin's against the much fancied Trinity from WA. With Cain playing a "part time" role kicking a bag in the 1st and the Bentley (Dixon) best on. How is Scotch going, was training called off today because it was too wet?

Remove this Banner Ad

APS pre seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back