Aps Vs Ags

Remove this Banner Ad

Sandilands?, Yaman?, Sundberg? your not in much of a position to speak.

:eek:
When did I pump up Yaman?? He's more of a hog than anyone in the APS, even though he kicked around 50 goals he probably cost us around 30-40 as well through selfish play.

Sundberg is a shot at rookie though its unlikely. I never pumped him up to get drafted, just pumped him up within the competition standards.

People pumping up "Sanfillipo number 1 pick" or "Croft will go top 20" are just kidding themselves.

over the top said:
Bahahahaha, ohhh you're a classic mate
I can see someone agrees with me already.

Read any thread on the drafts and trading board and you will realise that Croft is nothing special when compared to players outside of the aps. The only real standout players in our comp are Rioli and Henderson. Sandilands, Curnow, O'Keefe, Sanfillipo, and Croft are all chances to either go late or be rookied. Some of them won't get picked up though.

You can't blame people for having a crack when you post something ridiculous like Croft to go top 20. Honestly the aps isn't that strong this year so we can't expect as many draftees as 06. An ACC combined team would probably destroy us with this years group.

What do people think of Wood? Doesnt play TAC cup but apparently has received calls from WB and Richmond. Any thoughts?

Read any thread on the drafts and trading board and you will realise that Croft is nothing special when compared to players outside of the aps. The only real standout players in our comp are Rioli and Henderson. Sandilands, Curnow, O'Keefe, Sanfillipo, and Croft are all chances to either go late or be rookied. Some of them won't get picked up though.

You can't blame people for having a crack when you post something ridiculous like Croft to go top 20. Honestly the aps isn't that strong this year so we can't expect as many draftees as 06. An ACC combined team would probably destroy us with this years group.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: to everything you said.

from what i've seen he is definitely a chance. he is strong so that will help his smaller size. he seems to be a leader, makes correct decisions and has good skills

i reckon he would at least get rookie listed

does sargeant have a chance? or is he too small?
Chance for sure. Very 'Nathan Jones' build. Only real negative is that he's a bit like Tilly Yaman in that he only looks out for himself. That may hinder his chances considering he's a midfielder. Outside chance to be rookied but theres no certainties.

Chance for sure. Very 'Nathan Jones' build. Only real negative is that he's a bit like Tilly Yaman in that he only looks out for himself. That may hinder his chances considering he's a midfielder. Outside chance to be rookied but theres no certainties.

you must be joking looks out for himself!!
how many games have you seen him play!! he is the best team player going out there!!

I'm sorry but where are all the Jordan Lisle baggers now? I'm not even a Carey Grammar boy and this kid stood out for me. South Swan's your reputation as a know-it-all big footy expert has been a bit tarnished from your comments on this thread saying he is "there by default".

FFS, Lisle kicked 3 goals on a very windy day, should of been 6...worked tirelessly as a forward, presenting all day and took a number of big pack marks over a strong AGS defence and amassed a ton of the pill. In my opinion and in the eyes of many others his performance on saturday was exceptional. Now come on guys...you got to give credit where it is due for a kid who is still only in year 11.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry but where are all the Jordan Lisle baggers now? I'm not even a Carey Grammar boy and this kid stood out for me. South Swan's your reputation as a know-it-all big footy expert has been a bit tarnished from your comments on this thread saying he is "there by default".

FFS, Lisle kicked 3 goals on a very windy day, should of been 6...worked tirelessly as a forward, presenting all day and took a number of big pack marks over a strong AGS defence and amassed a ton of the pill. In my opinion and in the eyes of many others his performance on saturday was exceptional. Now come on guys...you got to give credit where it is due for a kid who is still only in year 11.
Wow. He kicked 3 goals. Thats simply amazing.

:rolleyes:

Sargent had the most tackles, shepards, smothers and goal assits for BGS by a mile for the last 2 years. Hardly selfish. He is a gun

3 goals 3 mate on a windy day in 2.5 quarters
on any other day he would of snagged 6
Still the facts are he kicked 3 goals. Thats it. Nothing more.

Croft was the one to dominate at CHF when he went there in the 2nd half. I'm sure he "could've" kicked 6 goals as well if he had've been there all day.

lisle was there by default. Henderson didnt play! Lisle kicked 3 goals on a windy day and if you heard about the game last year Henderson kicked 8 on a windy day. Lisle was there by default but i am not taking away that he might be a alright player.

Still the facts are he kicked 3 goals. Thats it. Nothing more.

Croft was the one to dominate at CHF when he went there in the 2nd half. I'm sure he "could've" kicked 6 goals as well if he had've been there all day.
haha south swans you can't admit that you're wrong and that
Lisle played a good game..he still amassed quite a lot of aggot, took plenty of strong marks and kicked three goals from CHF..surely thats a decent performance for a yr 11 and you were wrong to bag someone who you've hardly seen play...

haha south swans you can't admit that you're wrong and that
Lisle played a good game..he still amassed quite a lot of aggot, took plenty of strong marks and kicked three goals from CHF..surely thats a decent performance for a yr 11 and you were wrong to bag someone who you've hardly seen play...

Exactly...looks like southswans isnt the "expert" that he thinks he is

I was certainly impressed with Lisle's game
He presented well, and 3 goals from a CHF is a good effort
Didnt realise he was still in yr11, looks the goods for next year and will certainly take some stopping

Remove this Banner Ad

Aps Vs Ags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back