Are we a chance vs West Coast?

Remove this Banner Ad

MrX...

Debutant
Feb 28, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Can we give them a good run for their money?
we did it last year and i am sure we can do it again...
peoples thoughts?
:thumbsu::thumbsdown:?

peoples thoughts?

Of course we are a chance. That is what our upcoming roller coaster ride is going to be all about. We are going to win games we shouldn't win & we are going to lose games that we shouldn't lose. We are also going to win games that we should win & lose games that we should lose. Unpredictability is going to be the order of the year, this year. No team is beyond our reach when the boys are totally switched on, but it is going to be a lottery most weeks.

Geelong 2 weeks ago suggests we are stiil capable of being blown out of the water.
Geelong would have blown a lot of sides out of the water. But for what its worth, I think that game was a massive wake up call to the boys. I doubt we will see beltings like that again this year somehow, even with Stevens missing- there just seems to be a different attitude now.

Hopefully they like winning too much.

Geelong 2 weeks ago suggests we are stiil capable of being blown out of the water.
....and Essendon last week shows we can beat good sides that are playing well.

we are a chance, but should lose by less than 4 goals IMO.

We're always a chance. We just have to put effort into four quarters ... although I don't think we'll win, making it hard for them and having a close loss will almost be as good as a win.

If the players know that they can match it with the best for the majority, it will grow on them as a group. If Collingwood can match them, why can't we? I feel our upside is better than theirs.

But they will have to be switched on al lgame. Otherwise i could be a blowout, and I hope that's not the case. With or without Stevens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Eagles could also be a bit flat after the Derby last week. Looking forward to the game this arvo, and hopefully we can make a good fist of things.

It was a tough game for them last week but then again same for us.

Also looking forward to the game and see how our young mids come up against the best midfield in the game

GO BLUES:thumbsu:

I'll admit, I tipped the Eagles as a realistic pick ( I am sitting one off the pace so sanity prevailed ) HOWEVER I am willing to concede the tip for the blue baggers to get over the line! Now I just need to find a bloody pub which is broadcasting it!

peoples thoughts?

You guys have every chance of beating the Eagles, you just can't start like you did against Essendon otherwise you will get flogged.

Don't worry if you lose this game you will win next week against us!

You guys have every chance of beating the Eagles, you just can't start like you did against Essendon otherwise you will get flogged.

Don't worry if you lose this game you will win next week against us!

your name is loyallion, yet you don't seem very loyal by coming onto an opposition board and bagging out your club. Where is the faith and the passion?:thumbsdown:

your name is loyallion, yet you don't seem very loyal by coming onto an opposition board and bagging out your club. Where is the faith and the passion?:thumbsdown:

I'm not bagging my club I'm speaking the truth you guys have more run and speed which Brisbane doesnt have honestly I can't see us getting over the line with your lot after last nights effort.

I tell ya, I am looking forward to sitting down and watching this game tonight. I think you're a chance.

Plz knock those ***** off.

Watching the first half last week against us, i thought "This is the same of Carlton of the last few years"
But seeing what you did to us, i'm giving you guys a good chance to knock the Eagles off their perch.
The Eagles arn't playing great football (even though they are undefeated) and i hope you guys get over the line.

I reckon your boys will go down by 5-6 goals...having said that though I think it's more likely that the margin will be less then that than more, the Blues play with alot of spirit and won't be intimidated :thumbsu: Eventually though there's no substitute for class...however this game in 3 years' time will be mighty interesting :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we a chance vs West Coast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back