Preview 2024 Rd 23 Carlton vs West Coast Sunday 18th August 4.40PM AEST (2:40PM AWST) @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no idea how we will go given the weather and team selected.

Concerned that the newbies will run out of puff in the 2nd half after busting their gut in a rain affected ground against the WCE bigger bodies.

• Kemp must be tried forward. Is more a natural forward than back man I would suggest. And has struggled down back.
  • Young is not a forward. Should start back on Darling or Allen.
  • Kennedy and Moir playing as our other marking targets.
In saying that, this will be won/lost in the midfield.

Good luck to our three debutants (I don't count Binns' 1 quarter) - Masters Lord, Binns and Moir. Looking forward to seeing how they go.

Keeping it simple today.

Bangers & veggies in the fry pan, with cold cuts & nibblies.

…..& enough beer to kill a moose.😎👍
Better than me…

Woolies bbq chook meat inside a sesame seed crusty bun with Homus tomatoes and red onion …Himalayan salt on the tomato.

We’ve got a stockpile of super Cripps left over from a party to get through as well

How awesome would a win be today with the young kids 👌

We bloody have to win today.
I have had a slab on ladder position with a bloody Collingwood mate( yea my bad), and I e only collected once in 20 years.
Ffs. Them winning by a point last night gave me nightmares.
Cmon blues. Give us something
Pleeeeeaaaassssse.
**** Brisbane chokers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoying my last few hours of optimism that we can still scrape into the finals, before the door is pretty much closed shut. Big ask to win with such an inexperienced team. Will be good to watch the new blood, but ideally more would have been given a run throughout the season ( even as subs) so we aren't in this position.

Hoping Corey. Has not had above 26% TOG since round 11.
Yeah, my preference is Durdin for sub.

Hopefully have Moir and Kemp up forward as targets. And bring in Durds when Moir is bushed.

Our Defence and Midfield stack up well, so it’s about the control in those parts of the ground and smart ball use into and around the F50 given it’s our weakest link.

Sounds easy. 😬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same re Kemp but ideally as a 3rd tall. Putting him one out against the WCE big talls might not help us
Way i see it..

young would have to be our key forward …(no other talls?)

Kemp 2nd tall, and

Kennedy third tall

and sometimes Cripps helps out

Mega, super excited, humans.

Have no idea what is going to transpire today, but I’m behind us 100 percentamundo.

Get on-board.😎👍👍
Yep.

Don’t care that we’ve dropped one of our paddles in the raging river, the currents are playing havoc with navigating around the rocky outcrops, we’ve sprung a leak in the forward far left corner, and one of the paddlers is having a meltdown.

Stay onboard and get it down. Now that’s a paddlin’.

someone like kennedy doing ruck fill-in might give the extra mid we had when tdk was in the side. hard to imagine playing young defence but also 2nd ruck, unless he's following his opponent into the ruck. he could be blanketing an opponent at the time when he has to take over, seems potentially destabilising.

Strangely up and about for this.

If we are going to win, some %age boosting goals would be nice.
Plenty to play for MBR, finals and if we can win it probably kills off the Pies.

This is what I would like to see:

Newman Young Cowan
Cincotta Weitering Williams
OHollands Cripps Acres
Motlop Kemp EHollands
Owies McGovern Kennedy
Pittonet Hewett Walsh
Binns Durdin Lord Carroll Moir

Give us a chance to kick a score…..

To all of our WA blue bagger brothers and sisters that are going to the game today.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back