Moved Thread Are we witnessing the start of a Carlton dynasty?

How many premiership will Carlton win by 2030?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Needed some Blues BigFooty poster working in the fARC last night to crawl over the line against the best team in the comp

You were convincingly beaten despite Carlton missing 7 of its starting 18.

Hopefully see your mob in September when we're full strength and you are still working out which duds to put in the forward line.

You don't make the rules of what predictions I can make and when.

Some on here are saying I went early.

Reality is I saw this coming after the Gold Coast game.

I saw it early too but again but you have to win a final or two, then a flag in order to really be talked about as a dynasty.
Cripps, McGovern, Saad, Docherty, Newman are all about to hit their 30's so while some of them are replaceable, others certainly aren't and a dynasty often has an average age between 24-25 years.

Realistically, Carlton should have been playing finals 2 years ago. They've wasted some years and it would have been absolutely catastrophic had they failed again this season.

We'll see it sure would be great though! I do feel that we're setting ourselves, for a good few years worth of sustained competitiveness at the very least.

It's an exciting time to be a Carlton fan for sure. This is the strongest position we've been in as a club since 2000.
Well if it happens ... So be it.

I dont care either way to be honest.

But it has been a crazy season. Yes My dockers are bottom 6. A big drop from winning a final last season.

This season had so many plot twists its not funny. So many changes between 5th to 15th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needed some Blues BigFooty poster working in the fARC last night to crawl over the line against the best team in the comp

This guy has had a rough 24hrs

8 wins in a row including multiple flavour of the month premiership favourites.

The age profile of Carlton's list is primed for premiership contention for the rest of this decade.

Elite key pillars on every line are signed up long-term. A midfield that matches any in the competition. The best key forward duo since Franklin & Roughead.

Significant list depth on display with repeat wins while missing 6 of the starting 18. Two coleman medallists. A brownlow medallist.

Not only is the premiership window open - the dynasty window is open.

I've been saying it since the pre-season, this is Carlton's year. Carlton's decade.

Well if it happens ... So be it.

I dont care either way to be honest.

But it has been a crazy season. Yes My dockers are bottom 6. A big drop from winning a final last season.

This season had so many plot twists its not funny. So many changes between 5th to 15th.
The Dockers have never really kicked on from that 2013-2015 period. Although having said that you did do well last year.

Oh well at least you have the satisfaction, of seeing the Eagles rotting away down the bottom of the ladder!:laughv1:

The Dockers have never really kicked on from that 2013-2015 period. Although having said that you did do well last year.

Oh well at least you have the satisfaction, of seeing the Eagles rotting away down the bottom of the ladder!:laughv1:
About that 2013-5 period.... It wasn't about kicking on. After that preliminary final loss to the hawks and Luke McPharlin in tears after the game, I knew it was over.

Once the dockers went 0-10 in 2016, I knew it was a long road back to get to finals. I knew it was gonna be 5 years minimum of no finals.

Sadly teams spending 5 or 6 years in a row of no finals is gonna be common.

As for west coast.... I don't really care about them.

I do get sick and tired about the same old stuff about people saying the eagles are never down for long.

Their record of no finals is 3 years from 2008-10 and 2021-3.

I don't see the eagles make finals in 2024 or 2025

Jamming Jay Z GIF

Back