Are zero scores included?

Remove this Banner Ad

DO IT!!!

That would be a classic seeing people trade on a Sunday night minutes after lockout....LMAO.....

Can just see it. Hill out/Kruezer in.

'In unfortunate news for the blues, Kruezer was mauled by a tiger on his way to paying respects to Vissy bond legend Pratt. The tiger was a pet Pratt owned in case the ATO came snooping around'

This hasn't changed year after year so if you didn't like it, why wait till now to complain? It happens once in a blue moon, so I don't see the issue! Good luck to those that where hit by such terrible luck (me included). And I don't just think that because it hit me, I would say the same anyway. Just one of those querks of the system!

Exactly, its the same for everyone and no-one likes a zero-its a positive move for all concerned (unless it decides a league game against you) so I say keep it.

Still a little peeved in a way though, as my league win by 20+ points has now been turned into a 40+ win by my opponent because he had adequate cover for Harvey, whereas i didn't. :thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

If the person who wins it this year had Hille or Harvey then I would say it definitely cost someone the car. DT is serious business now and growing every year, this sort of stuff shouldn't happen.

This hasn't changed year after year so if you didn't like it, why wait till now to complain? It happens once in a blue moon, so I don't see the issue! Good luck to those that where hit by such terrible luck (me included). And I don't just think that because it hit me, I would say the same anyway. Just one of those querks of the system!
I agree. Good luck to you.

It seems bizarre that VS haven't done anything about it though. They've known this loophole existed, and I can't believe they don't just load the final teamsheets in over the course of the weekend to flag which players actually set foot on the park.

By the way, the emergency score isn't that important. So you got a 64 out of Mitch Brown or a 0 out of Jacobs :)()

Much more important is the 40k you save in the player's price. 40k = 9 points per game * 15 remaining rounds = 135 points!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt the Hille/Harvey situation will continue to be a talking point throughout the week and the rest of season. IMO, i think it's fair enough that the EMG came in for the injured as they did not register a stat in a game but IMO their prices should of been effected as the 'record books' will show that Hille/Harvey did 'play' Round 5, 2009 for their respective clubs.

Although the likes of Richo, Steven King, Palmer or any other injured player did not score a zero before getting injured, should their price still been positively or negatively effected? Thoughts?

Seems strange that Hille's and Harvey's statistics show that they have both only played 4 games. This is where the glitch arises, given they have actually played 5 "official AFL matches".

Gonna pull the trigger n bring Pav in right now.

:D mate, rest easy i think. VS wont be changing the value of Harvey now that the round is now LIVE. Giving some people the chance to trade for a few hours/days then changing the value of Hille and Harvey would not be fair at all.

Well, having said that, its not really fair that the prices didnt drop in the first place so who know!!

Giving some people the chance to trade for a few hours/days then changing the value of Hille and Harvey would not be fair at all.

It would be fairer than keeping it as it is.

I really hope that they change it. Although if they don't, it will be very interesting to see what happens if it costs someone a car.

I really hope that they change it. Although if they don't, it will be very interesting to see what happens if it costs someone a car.

I hear what your saying Saint KFC. I have Hille and i agree his price should have dropped. But now its live i doubt they can change it. Heaps of people will have seen what's happened in the Supercoach competition and will be nervous and have traded already.

Not sure how many but it would be a big job for them to reverse those trades which you think they would be compelled to do.

Agreed.

Im willing to put a letter (petition) to VS to force their hands. The more names on it the better.

Who here would be willing to put their names to this letter? If I get a good reaction here, I will start a new thread.

Agreed.

Im willing to put a letter (petition) to VS to force their hands. The more names on it the better.

Who here would be willing to put their names to this letter? If I get a good reaction here, I will start a new thread.

I'm a bit conflicted as i have Hille but i think that the price should drop for sure. I'm pretty sure a petition will be pointless but i will put my name on it. I have tried contacting VS on a few different issues and to say they have been less than interested in what i've had to say would be an understatement!!

Agreed.

Maybe to get them to change it for next year. However it's been the same every year, it would be unfair to change it HALF way through a season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are zero scores included?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back