Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon ainsworth is about the worst set shot of an AFL footballer who has played for a fair while. Always pushes out right and misses left. Hasn't been corrected and costs them a win today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So happy for the Roos. My second favourite team. Was tipping GC all week, then saw my Kangas loving mate post on FB about the game. Stated that Roos will get the choccies and keep GC's perfect record intact. Always win at home, never win away.

Dusty silly to consider the Suns. He goes there on decent coin with big expectations and he won't be the piece that gets them a win away from home. Stay at Tigers and expectations are they'll be awful for another 18 months at least, and over there they let him do what he pleases.

So happy for the Roos. My second favourite team. Was tipping GC all week, then saw my Kangas loving mate post on FB about the game. Stated that Roos will get the choccies and keep GC's perfect record intact. Always win at home, never win away.
Not happy for the Roos at all. When we were at our worst they absolutely derived extreme pleasure in taking the opportunity to thump us and their supporters would enjoy ridiculing us.

They are a nothing club.

Imagine talking up Gary Rohan for that long? ****ing hell. 😂

Not happy for the Roos at all. When we were at our worst they absolutely derived extreme pleasure in taking the opportunity to thump us and their supporters would enjoy ridiculing us.

They are a nothing club.
Was at that thumping at the Dome. North supporters took pleasure in giving it to Pagan post game as he left the box, and our supporters were also livid at the poor guy going nuts yelling at him. Every Carlton fan in the stands that day were just silent and couldn't even leave the game just to watch the horror that was unfolding.

They are a nothing club.

This. My Dad played for North decades ago and his cousin captained their club and his son was a premiership player.

After the way they have treated a number of club greats over the past twenty years while championing few others combined with an undeserved arrogance at other times seeing them struggling to get off their knees is just deserveds.

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back