Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

No way we finish second now. 3rd or 4th is a bad result as well. Sydney in Sydney or Lions at the Gabba. Screw that.

We still have a chance finishing top 2.

Can kiss the premiership goodbye if they finish top 2.

We have a poor record at those grounds and imagine travelling and losing week 1, winning our semi final, and then having to play the other also at their home ground in the prelim...

I'd love nothing more than to give the Hawks a whack and place them out of contention for finals when we meet them.

Continuing the payback for all the pain they inflicted on us during their premiership years. Plus their supporters (at least the ones I'm aquainted with), have this arrogance hangover from that successful period that just grinds my gears!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too soon :tearsofjoy:

452199575_885247940304405_693005681156878483_n-jpg.2053704

I'd love nothing more than to give the Hawks a whack and place them out of contention for finals when we meet them.

Continuing the payback for all the pain they inflicted on us during their premiership years. Plus their supporters (at least the ones I'm aquainted with), have this arrogance hangover from that successful period that just grinds my gears!

Yes yes and yes…

Can’t have em at all, calling themselves a big club, even saying they should be recognized as a big 4, WTF!

Built a shit training ground in a rain belt with no train line.

I’m making myself angry just typing this…!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back