Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

if it's any consolation, * won the free kick count, again incidentally
Softest draw in history. Winning the AFL free kick differential and hardly any injuries. Still they could be out of the 8 at the end of this round. They should ask for a priority pick. 20 years without a finals win and counting. Long may it continue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Softest draw in history. Winning the AFL free kick differential and hardly any injuries. Still they could be out of the 8 at the end of this round. They should ask for a priority pick.
The AFL will probably give it to them.

* had 2 games in their final 6 fixtures you could say they were favourites in, win those 2 and finals become a bit more likely. But they lost one of them last night. Now finals have become a lost more difficult. 😂

The other game I have them as favourites is against St Kilda next week. Fremantle, Gold Coast, Sydney and Brisbane are their final 4 games lol.

* had 2 games in their final 6 fixtures you could say they were favourites in, win those 2 and finals become a bit more likely. But they lost one of them last night. Now finals have become a lost more difficult. 😂

The other game I have them as favourites is against St Kilda next week. Fremantle, Gold Coast, Sydney and Brisbane are their final 4 games lol.
I’d have said GC would be more the lock as it’s in Melbourne. Ross will at least try to suffocate their run and Freo game is in Melbourne as is Swans who will have stitched up top 2 and will rest/not-fly possibly a few key players for a dead rubber.

sheesh whats with the servers... Chief late paying the bills again 😛
Melts take up a lot of space.

Naturally * and Tiggers and Pies will be glued to tv Sunday arvo like we were last nite.😄

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back