Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the * supporters still crying about the umpiring. Chances are Draper would have missed from 30m out and the rushed behind was technically correct - no one with in 5m.

When you lose by 40 it is best to be glad the time you got shafted by the umpires was a game you weren't going to win anyway.

GRroxoRbMAIWAE3

Tough match to pick. I certainly dont have the hatred of Essendon that a lot on here do , I have always hated Collingwood and Richmond more. Probably a reflection of watching footy from the late 60s / early 70s where Essendon just werent a top side and rival at that time.

I am thinking Collingwood will prevail tonight although i wont be too disappointed if they lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's going to be good to know one of these supporter bases are going to be hurting tonight.
I hope it's the Pies tbh, the look on flies face when they lose is priceless.

1720152280024.gif

?

Pies lose and seeing McRae tearing up and whinging and the media finally figuring out players like Moore and DeGoey are conditional. A Pies loss means poor Naicos may not get the 3 votes he desperately craves.

* lose then we have a Scott losing it in the box and post game whinge, and the mass realisation of * followers that perhaps it has been the draw and luck after all.

It’s games like tonight where I just can’t get pleasure from either side winning, despite it meaning that the other one lost.

I just have to leave it to the footy gods to decide, if I was in charge a minor earthquake would open up a chasm in the middle of the MCG and swallow both teams and then seal back up again!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s games like tonight where I just can’t get pleasure from either side winning, despite it meaning that the other one lost.

I just have to leave it to the footy gods to decide, if I was in charge a minor earthquake would open up a chasm in the middle of the MCG and swallow both teams and then seal back up again!!!!

If it was at the Dome the underground carpark... could do a Bane in the Dark Knight Rises.

we can only hope the ground implodes like the titan submarine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back