Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Not worried about Freo or Brisbane at all at the MCG where they have pretty bad records and we'd have a Carlton dominated crowd.

Collingwood missing Mcstay, Elliott, Cox, Mcreery, Mitchell. First 4 are first choice forwards.

I'd still back us to beat them in a final, but yeah, would just prefer to vs just about anyone else at the MCG.

And Mihocek will be out again.

Not worried about Freo or Brisbane at all at the MCG where they have pretty bad records and we'd have a Carlton dominated crowd.

Collingwood missing Mcstay, Elliott, Cox, Mcreery, Mitchell. First 4 are first choice forwards.

I'd still back us to beat them in a final, but yeah, would just prefer to vs just about anyone else at the MCG.
McReery is just average. Elliott I did forget . McStay pretty much replaces Mihocek who may well not play another game this year. Their cloak of invincibility has been badly punctured and it actually looks as though they know it. Next few weeks will be interesting as any team they play will be a big chance to beat them.

Pies run home:

Geelong, Hawthorn, Richmond, Carlton, Sydney (Away), Brisbane (Home), Melbourne.

Tough run.

Essendon run home:

Melbourne, Adelaide (Home), St Kilda, Fremantle (Home), Gold Coast (Home), Sydney (Home), Brisbane (Away)

I can see 4-5 wins there no problem. They should finish top 4 from here.
Hawks love playing the Pies too, Richmond the only easy one for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Cameron gone to hospital to check on cracked ribs !

Pies run home:

Geelong, Hawthorn, Richmond, Carlton, Sydney (Away), Brisbane (Home), Melbourne.

Tough run.

Essendon run home:

Melbourne, Adelaide (Home), St Kilda, Fremantle (Home), Gold Coast (Home), Sydney (Home), Brisbane (Away)

I can see 4-5 wins there no problem. They should finish top 4 from here.

What an easy draw Essendon have had all year...even before tonight they were in the top 4 without beating a single top 8 opponent...their next 3 games they'll be favourites as well as GC at home.

3rd with a percentage under 100.

But even so, they've been pretty consistent to win as many games as they have. Definitely improved. They even won many key stats against us, we were just way too efficient and they were inaccurate.

Not for me. I would much prefer to play them than Freo, Brisbane.

Not sure that they have many really good players out. Maybe McStay? Unless you are counting Cox.
:rolleyes: We've been playing with 6 or 7 best 23 players out for most of the past five weeks and lost three more tonight. Role players and "structure" players can be every bit as critical as the stars. Cox has been a huge loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back