Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Solid nights tipping
e1032a1060496f87b86c52efcd34799e.jpg

I hope they keep going that way up the creek...

It might come down to them versus Melbourne for one or both to be eliminated (if both make it that far).

I reckon Nathan Kreuger would make a gun 100 goal a year country full forward. He's clearly playing at a few levels above his ability. I reckon Billy Frampton would struggle at country level.

Cox is actually better than both of them. But that's more an indictment on Kreuger and Frampton as opposed to praise for Cox.

Agree. He and Mihocek are really mediocre players but gosh do they miss them. Not their goals but just having someone somewhat reliable to take a grab 60m out from goal and keep them rolling.

Just nothing across half forward without either of them..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all know which game they’ve penciled in to get as many players back and play out of their skin especially for the occasion.

They'll give it all they've got against us but they need a lot more sooner than that.

We all know which game they’ve penciled in to get as many players back and play out of their skin especially for the occasion.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
No matter what, we just need to make sure we pay back that father of the ‘so called gun players’ for that gesture at the end of our last game.

No matter what, we just need to make sure we pay back that father of the ‘so called gun players’ for that gesture at the end of our last game.

Ah yes I remember that flog.Would be nice to have Kernahan do the same,maybe a rendition of dare I say it ‘stand by your man’ as well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back