As A South Australian.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Note there's no pearl necklace, you wouldn't be happy with that.

Whether or not I have a fondness for pearl necklaces goes way beyond this thread. ;)

Try googling it.

Collette Dinnigan will not be amused. :cool:

It looks like a sheet - I don't care what Collette Dinnigan thinks. The bridesmaids looked awful too.:eek:

Im glad the revamped Adelaide Oval wont have a roof over it. If people cant handle wet weather go watch basketball, or support St Kilda.

The day a footy stadium has a roof over it in SA, is the day footy dies in this state.

Im glad the revamped Adelaide Oval wont have a roof over it. If people cant handle wet weather go watch basketball, or support St Kilda.

The day a footy stadium has a roof over it in SA, is the day footy dies in this state.

Agree 100%. What is it with you young Nancy Softc*cks wanting a roof? If you cant handle a bit of weather at the footy then you don't belong there.

For f*ck sake, toughen up and get off ya mum's nipple. :(

Agree 100%. What is it with you young Nancy Softc*cks wanting a roof? If you cant handle a bit of weather at the footy then you don't belong there.

The ones that want a roof are obviously ex Vic's living in SA - P...Weak:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roofing has never been an issue...with me at least. It's the intended hack-it patch-it plans for AO that are the issue.

Think Bigger and smarter. Build a new stadium elsewhere in the city,... but you would expect a roof with any new stadium.

I'm not sure why having a roof would be a bad thing.

I mean, I don't really mind if we don't have a roof but it's not as though having a roof automatically makes you soft. It certainly would be better for the players and the league if we were able to protect the ground from torrential rains. Would you guys rather ten thousand less people attend a game because it's hailing and the clubs take the financial hit than us having a roof over a stadium?

Seems pretty ridiculous to me. Smells like chest-beating.

Having a roof would be a bad thing because it blows the cost of the stadium out and it would wreck my trolling regarding empty seats at Crows games because all the knitting needle brigade - who wont attend a game between March and August because it's cold and it makes their arthritis-ridden joints ache - would all of a sudden turn up week in week out.

Having a roof would be a bad thing because it blows the cost of the stadium out and it would wreck my trolling regarding empty seats at Crows games because all the knitting needle brigade - who wont attend a game between March and August because it's cold and it makes their arthritis-ridden joints ache - would all of a sudden turn up week in week out.

Not your precious trolling!! :p

It doesn't need to be some kind of super-expensive retractible roof with bells and whistles, of course. But I take your point on the cost.

Remove this Banner Ad

As A South Australian.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back