Ashes Cricket Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon England will send Australia back in tonight.

Will most likely get the full 98 overs in today. An extra half an hour allowed today and day can go up until 7pm.

Weather forecast for Birmingham. England will know roughly how many overs will be lost tomorrow, my guess is they can still push the game forward by setting a target that keeps the Aussies interested.

View attachment 1716763

There is no way we will get 98 overs today.

Im going to have a bit of a play on the Draw at $8.80 at the Start of Day 5 of the 1st Test of the Ashes.

I think its a good opportunity for a trade given the forecast for Day 5

Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 10.17.14 am.png

I reckon 4 hours of play and maybe they get out on the field at around 3pm or 4 pm at the latest. Thinking will the Aussies go for if they lose a couple early in pursuit of 174 on the last day on a wearing wicket?

I reckon England will send Australia back in tonight.

Will most likely get the full 98 overs in today. An extra half an hour allowed today and day can go up until 7pm.

Weather forecast for Birmingham. England will know roughly how many overs will be lost tomorrow, my guess is they can still push the game forward by setting a target that keeps the Aussies interested.

View attachment 1716763
And comparing the weather forecasts from yesterday to today, it looks like potentially alot more heavier downpour today compared to what they predicted 24 hours ago. Usually forecasts are more accurate closer to game time.

Only going to need a session and a half for this match to get a result either way. Aussies are going at 3.5 an over so that would mean another 40 overs and job done. Plus Travis head still to bat who will be going at nearly a run a ball. Can't see any way this match ends in a draw unless it rains for 70-80% of the day

Im going to have a bit of a play on the Draw at $8.80 at the Start of Day 5 of the 1st Test of the Ashes.

I think its a good opportunity for a trade given the forecast for Day 5

View attachment 1717340

I reckon 4 hours of play and maybe they get out on the field at around 3pm or 4 pm at the latest. Thinking will the Aussies go for if they lose a couple early in pursuit of 174 on the last day on a wearing wicket?

$8 is insane. The draw will almost certainly trade a lot lower, even odds on, at some point tonight.

$12.5 Betfair and $10 TAB for the draw

Weather going to ease from late morning. Still reckon there is a result though. Even if they don't start until 1pm there will be a result

$12.5 Betfair and $10 TAB for the draw

Weather going to ease from late morning. Still reckon there is a result though. Even if they don't start until 1pm there will be a result

Have to nibble the draw at double figures. Will leave in an in play lay back at $4.10

It’s not any team who needs to play Bazball, it’s the administrators. Will be keeping a keen eye on how much time they are happy to waste today in terms of once the rain stops and forecast is clear, how long until they get back out there. And then when do they break again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bets so far

Broad Top Score England 1st Innings (Tab): @ $101

Bairstow To Score a 100 1st Innings (Tab): @ $16

Total Match Runs Under 1153.5 (Tab) @ $1.87

The over/under line at lords looks insanely high.

Sb offering $501 for a tied test.

I've seen worse throws at the stumps 👍

There have been at least 2000 tests played all time and only two tests have been tied so it seems unders on that basis.

Looks like a tricky wicket... tough first hour ahead.

Fall of first wicket under 27.5 @ $1.88
Session 1 wickets 4+ @ $2.25
Warner under 16 runs @ $2.44
Wicket in the first over @ $9

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashes Cricket Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back