Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 24, 2004
Ljubljana, Slovenia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Greetings,

it seems that the Cricket Australia international membership no longer includes video streaming of matches..... full of vision and in the modern age are our friends over at CA.

Anyone found any options for streaming ? I am happy to pay which is the stupidity of CA as they will then complain no doubt about illegal streams.

anyone ?

cheers

Greetings,

it seems that the Cricket Australia international membership no longer includes video streaming of matches..... full of vision and in the modern age are our friends over at CA.

Anyone found any options for streaming ? I am happy to pay which is the stupidity of CA as they will then complain no doubt about illegal streams.

anyone ?

cheers

indian television often streams their broadcast live and includes most games including non Indian matches

a little update. Cricket Australia website now says that you CAN subscribe and view the stream if your country is on the list, and at the same time you CANNOT view the stream outside Australia. My country is on the list (Slovenia) but of course it says it is not available in my country. TAKE MY MONEY.

another option - download Kodi, and search for one of the many sports streaming services. sky sports is usually one that is streamed without too many issues

usually find that the sky coverage is of a much higher standard anyway with their commentary anyway. no where near as parochial and far more analytical

EDIT - disregard the sky sport thing, BT Sport have the Ashes telecast this year, and it looks to be taking the Australian feed only. from memory, they are usually featured in all the Kodi sports streaming apps

Last edited:
another option - download Kodi, and search for one of the many sports streaming services. sky sports is usually one that is streamed without too many issues

usually find that the sky coverage is of a much higher standard anyway with their commentary anyway. no where near as parochial and far more analytical

EDIT - disregard the sky sport thing, BT Sport have the Ashes telecast this year, and it looks to be taking the Australian feed only. from memory, they are usually featured in all the Kodi sports streaming apps

What is the actual app called? Only thing coming up is ‘Kodi Remote’ ?

a little update. Cricket Australia website now says that you CAN subscribe and view the stream if your country is on the list, and at the same time you CANNOT view the stream outside Australia. My country is on the list (Slovenia) but of course it says it is not available in my country. TAKE MY MONEY.
I just had a look at the list. There aren't any countries that aren't on that list that I can see. Has all the hallmarks of a typical CA cluster****.

I just had a look at the list. There aren't any countries that aren't on that list that I can see. Has all the hallmarks of a typical CA cluster****.
It is messed up for sure....

Me : My country is on the list but your app does not work, can you please help me ?

CA : Video streaming is only available in certain countries. If you are not in one of those countries you cannot use video streaming.

Me : I AM in one of those countries but still it does not work. Here is a copy of your terms and conditions where my country is listed. Here is my subscription which is valid. Here is a screenshot of it not working. Please help me.

CA : Video streaming is only available in certain countries. If you are not in one of those countries you cannot use video streaming.

Me : WTF ? Are you reading my emails or just copying and pasting the standard answer ? You were excellent at responding when I pointed out that I could not pay. Now that I have paid, you ctrl-v every response when the service I paid for doesn't work ???

CA : Radio static

My payment went through, although there's no way of knowing for sure as there was no completion screen and no e-mail to the associated e-mail address. However it does say "activated" where before it said "purchase" on the web-site and the app also shows me having the live pass activated so it's just a matter of wait and see now. I don't know how long you've lived os but this amateur hour bs is par for the course when dealing with CA regarding streaming. The women's test last week streamed flawlessly so I'm hoping that I'll get the same tomorrow. Up until last year Star Sports from India had streamed it free to me (on a 5 minute delay) so CA have got a high standard to reach to match that.

I'm in Canada for the winter season, hoping to watch the Ashes for summer, but I am getting the same message. Even though Canada is on the list in 'section 4.9'. Even updated my app etc, still nothing.

OK so it's working fine for me. Can't do full screen through the web-site though but can on the tablet. Hopefully they'll fix that.
Yep. It worked here as well. My son found a site that fixed the small screen problem. I will post here what it is after he wakes up from watching the first day until 0830AM :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a fyi- The SA-India test match streaming is here http://www.espn.in/watch/ . It says sub-continent only but is working fine for me here in Japan so may or may not work for other countries. Hopefully they'll stream the Aussie tour as well. As usual the Indians let you stream it free in hd but on a 5 minute delay. Ads every second over as well.

Just bumping this for people outside Australia. It's no go for me today so far, anyone having any luck?
I'm sure I paid for a full year on November 20th last year but anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashes Streaming outside Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back