Assistant coaches 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

how come goiter's corruption gets exposed for qantas but not the afl
Because as far as the average hooplehead is concerned, they wouldn't even be aware of the AFL doing anything wrong. The AFL media - including the arse licking Ch7 commentators - in full swing pumping up every decision they make as being an improvement for the game.
Yep it’s Australia and with all the s**t he’s pulled at Qantas people think he is squeaky clean in the AFL
Most wouldn't even know he's there.

He said Harwick could target him to go up and join him at the Suns

Its in the last few seconds of the clip

Not a good career move for Mini to work under Hardwick again imo. Needs to branch out a bit. Sydney would be a good club for him if they have a spot available, as would Geelong.

Not a good career move for Mini to work under Hardwick again imo. Needs to branch out a bit. Sydney would be a good club for him if they have a spot available, as would Geelong.
Agree, he should consider working with a different coach or team to help his career. Otherwise, he won't learn anything different

Need someone with a brain like Leppa. Need more firepower in the box.
Well alot of footy experts saying Yze got a great footy brain and with Newman coming to. It's naive just to want to flick Rutten and Teague for what's happened. Rutten proven to be a good backline coach and our defence wasn't bad this year more brain fades from individuals. Teague had our forward line working well last year. Difference is Lynch didn't play , Jack on one leg and who knows what happened with Cumberland. I would like to see how they go under Yze.

Last edited:
Lol. Had a bunch of kids plus Miller and Soldo playing some games, that’s it.
Yeah I'm happy with Morris , people a bit disillusioned look how many kids we're performing in the vfl and played seniors and dare I say it should have been a few more because of stubbornness credit we're due.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club needs to invest in the footy department simple as that 2017 is no brainer we attracted the best and the best footy administrator in Balme.

Got a sneaky feeling maybe Yze may target Cameron Bruce at the Lions as a assistant.

He should go to Demons IMO. Fair chance Goodwin doesn't get renewed if they don't win another flag. Might not even see his contract out if they fail a couple more times.

Come on Groupie_ you forgot a few:

chimp 2 girls and 1 boy
jack 2 girls and 1 boy
houli 2 girls and 1 boy
grigg 2 boys
shai 1 boy

plus if we get Pickett to 100 games next year we can add in 3 boys and 1 girl! :)
Probably the most significant trade and free agency move of next season is getting pickett to 100 games and getting dusty and lynch married 😉

Aren't indigenous Australians not part of the soft cap? So it's a free hit with x basically
That's what the referendum is for yES OR nO who knows what's on? Was watching a show the other day and an elderly indigenous man said I want a house! The guy said you've already been given on! The guy said I want a new one far away to get away from family:)
Why would they be a free hit because of their race? They can't just walk out and play for another team and I'm sure if X has a contract the club would need to give approval for them to go that is players or staff.

I would target Shane Edwards. Such a smart player, reads the game well, had a big voice at the club being an on field coach. Respected leader. Would more than fill the role left behind by X. Also great mates with Newy. How likely are we extracting him from his indigenous player development coach at the Crows? Thoughts.
His mob is south Ozzie and don't think he's keen on moving away again.

Well alot of footy experts saying Yze got a great footy brain and with Newman coming to. It's naive just to want to flick Rutten and Teague for what's happened. Rutten proven to be a good backline coach and our defence wasn't bad this year more brain fades from individuals. Teague had our forward line working well last year. Difference is Lynch didn't play , Jack on one leg and who knows what happened with Cumberland. I would like to see how they go under Yze.
I think they all should go with Maric. I want us to go in with fresh new faces rather than blokes dressed up as mutton looking like lambs. A new dynasty can only start with new ideas and unfortunately for Teague and Truck they've been unsuccessful as coaches so I want unadulterated assistants. Maric I want gone bc our rucks are all below standard and the same set up's continue to be displayed on game day and it's almost admitting defeat b4 a ball is bounced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Assistant coaches 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back