Assistant coaches 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow! When I saw this at the top of my twitter feed it's fair to say I was shocked but then got instantly excited. Similar feeling to when we hired Balmey and all the new assistant coaches at the end of 2016.
He was who I wanted for the top job but now we get the best of both worlds! Love it!

Wayne Knight Laughing GIF

Yeah boiiiiiiiiii

Clarke off to North

Expect mini to head to d0gs

Structure

Senior coach yze
Forwards newman
Mids teague
Defence truck
Development lonergan Lambert
Vfl Morris
Xavier Clarke has been appointed as an assistant at NMFC under Clarko so expect another coaching assistant to come in.
Don't think we will replace him we will just shuffle the decks

Xavier Clarke has been appointed as an assistant at NMFC under Clarko so expect another coaching assistant to come in.
Not necessarily, Newman replaces Clarke and Yze replaces Mcqualter and Lambert stays as a line coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Newman IN succession plan locked and loaded
Winning Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO

what a strong club we have become. no rushed decisions. always working on plans for the future. after announcing yze who expected this to happen. well done tiger team !!!!!

What a professional club also it should be said. I’m sure to be able to have those tough discussions of letting Newman know he was unsuccessful but also to be able to encourage him to come along in an assistant capacity. Like someone said he probably had every right to be a bit salty at being passed up but you can imagine with the way we have handled outgoing player requests we don’t burn bridges and by dealing with them in a mature fashion of understanding the game that we have good people will be attracted to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

what a strong club we have become. no rushed decisions. always working on plans for the future. after announcing yze who expected this to happen. well done tiger team !!!!!
I didn't expect Newman to return especially after missing out on the job. Shows a lot about his maturity and professionalism

Remove this Banner Ad

Assistant coaches 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back