Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Blake Caracella Rejoins Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

They’re walking out on their own account. 😂. This is good bc Yze needs everyone on the same page.
On the same page is a positive, just wish most of the supporters backed him as well. Not his fault given an average list and a lot of injuries. Hopefully we bring in more new assistants

What does Sam Lonergan do at the club? Don’t hear much about him, been there awhile too I believe

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What does Sam Lonergan do at the club? Don’t hear much about him, been there awhile too I believe

He is a development guy works closely with Steve Morris & the young AFL-listed players that usually play VFL.

He was Dima’s joint roller

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything further here? I feel we should have plenty of soft cap space with dimma off the books. Another development coach or two could be nice and saw Bob Murphy is heading back to Vic. Probaby already has a club though

We should try to get Simpson to do balmes job. Get a conditioning coach from the Olympic contingent. Anyone, just a professional. Richo as fwd coach, get selwood for mids and Phil Davis backline. Footy ppl who can't let go. Teague, sorry, rutten nope

Would make sense given he played with Yze and worked with him previously at Hawthorn. A coaching group of Bruce, Newy, Carracella and Truck with Morro, Rivers, Lambert and Ziebell in development would be pretty strong on paper.

Lambert is goin on a break from footy Ex Melbourne player Green Brad Green may come to Richmond

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Blake Caracella Rejoins Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back