ATP ATP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Halle is one of my favourite tourments, I love the vibe and the roof. Strong field with a number of players who can win it. Not sure who is going to win. Funny if it was another final btw Mevedev and HurKacz. This is the torunament where Mevedev had his melt down and his coach left. Epic stuff.

Halle is one of my favourite tourments, I love the vibe and the roof. Strong field with a number of players who can win it. Not sure who is going to win. Funny if it was another final btw Mevedev and HurKacz. This is the torunament where Mevedev had his melt down and his coach left. Epic stuff.
This Sinner/Sonego match is great, 1 set all. They just closed the roof and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a roof close quicker, just wow.

Yeah, I've been there. It's an interesting venue. You'll almost feel like you are in the middle of nowhere and out pops this state of the art stadium. Roof shuts in the time of a changeover.

The roof at halle I love watching it close and the shadows it creates across the court, I don't think the players would think it looks great though. Looking forward to the semis at both Halle and Queens, unfortunately there are not enough channels to cover all matches happy that bein is going with halle. Go Rublev, keep that fighting spirit going.
Rune and Alcaraz to win both their semis at Queens, although ADM has beaten Rune before.

The roof at halle I love watching it close and the shadows it creates across the court, I don't think the players would think it looks great though. Looking forward to the semis at both Halle and Queens, unfortunately there are not enough channels to cover all matches happy that bein is going with halle. Go Rublev, keep that fighting spirit going.
Rune and Alcaraz to win both their semis at Queens, although ADM has beaten Rune before.
Matches will be replayed tomorrow that arent covered tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

ATP ATP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back