ATP ATP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

^
Did twitter mention it also only took 3 sets in the French Open SF against Djokovic to prove he is yet another next gen pretender. :'(

A bit of a joke having Alcaraz as the #1 seed at Wimbledon, they used to ignore silly world rankings back in the day.
Maybe a little scared of the ATP after the Russian ban last year?

^
Did twitter mention it also only took 3 sets in the French Open SF against Djokovic to prove he is yet another next gen pretender. :'(

A bit of a joke having Alcaraz as the #1 seed at Wimbledon, they used to ignore silly world rankings back in the day.
Wimbledon dont use discretionary seedings anymore.

And Alcaraz is no pretender. The guy is a star. he is the youngest world number 1 ever for a reason and only 8 men have won a GS in their teen years. (and Nole is not one of them)

if you actually watched that semi-final match, you would understand how wrong you are.

^

Alcaraz should be #2 seed really, #1 seed clearly should be novak. A disgrace if its anything else

Alcaraz should be #2 seed really, #1 seed clearly should be novak. A disgrace if its anything else
no, it really is not.

It is Novaks choice to not play certain events, so he is fully fit for the big events. His form before the FO, for example, was dreadful. he only cares about the slams. We do not get Slam Novak for anything else outside the slams.

A tennis ranking is a whole year worth of results. Alcaraz could be further in front, but he missed the AO, like Novak missed the US.

(No points from Wimbledon were the same for every player)

The disrespect for Alcaraz is amazing. The guy nearly did the Sunshine double as a teen, TWICE.

Danstar Alcaraz is not only good on clay but he is proving himself on hard courts having won the US Open and other titles. He is probably still learning on grass as is Swiatek. I don't think he is thinking he is going to win Wimbledon this year but he can in a couple of years time.

Why is Kokkinakis with a ranking of 90 forced to enter qualifying for Wimbledon in which he lost first round. I know that there are a few players with protecting rankings, but yet Kokki's ranking has been fairly much unchanged for the last month.

Why is Kokkinakis with a ranking of 90 forced to enter qualifying for Wimbledon in which he lost first round. I know that there are a few players with protecting rankings, but yet Kokki's ranking has been fairly much unchanged for the last month.

Entry list is done before Roland Garros

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Entry list is done before Roland Garros

It seems crazy to do the entry list five weeks before Wimbledon - Surely you do it after three weeks which is at the conclusion of the French Open.

It seems crazy to do the entry list five weeks before Wimbledon - Surely you do it after three weeks which is at the conclusion of the French Open.

Always 6 weeks before the tournament starts. That's pretty much everywhere. Allows people to schedule

Danstar Alcaraz is not only good on clay but he is proving himself on hard courts having won the US Open and other titles. He is probably still learning on grass as is Swiatek. I don't think he is thinking he is going to win Wimbledon this year but he can in a couple of years time.
I have seen a couple of matches. I'd say he is toooooo far away from winning Wimbledon. Couple of years is too optimistic

Fairly large Australian representation at the Newport Hall of Fame Open highlighted by Max Purcell and Jordan Thompson, though that tournament has a strong history of local US winners. For example John Isner is chasing a record 5th title at the tournament.

Geez. Arnaldi has clear talent, but he’s so loose out there. Really not sure about his fighting qualities, doesn’t seem like he really wants to knuckle down. Seems really immature out there, a lot of developing on the mental side.

Remove this Banner Ad

ATP ATP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back